If you go to edm shows, who have you recently seen?

Mnxlegit

What's going on guys? I'm bored and though I would start a new thread on here for my fellow ravers. I just saw Doctor P and Cookie Monsta last night and it was so grimy and filthy. My head hurts so bad from head banging. I mean they played headbanga by excision and downlink. I havn't been to too many shows but I went to infrasound here in Minnesota and ill.gates was there, brillz, vaski, and a bunch more. After that I saw Adventure club and brillz was there. I also just went to sexy party 4 and Bro Safari was there, UFO, CRNKN, J Rabbit, Nostalgia and a shit ton more people since there were 4 stages set up. 

Spread the Gospel

I've seen way too many to list, but the most notable ones from the past year have to of been Noise Controllers, Infected Mushrooms, HeadHunterz, Zatox, DJ Issac, ATB & Tiesto group set, Above and Beyond, Dash Berlin, Organ Donors, Dillion Francis, Seven Lions, and SchoolBoy.

Excision and Downlink were sick too, I saw them February last year in Los Angeles for their Executioner Tour, dude the stage was fucking insane.

I've seen way too many to list, but the most notable ones from the past year have to of been Noise Controllers, Infected Mushrooms, HeadHunterz, Zatox, DJ Issac, ATB & Tiesto group set, Above and Beyond, Dash Berlin, Organ Donors, Dillion Francis, Seven Lions, and SchoolBoy.

Excision and Downlink were sick too, I saw them February last year in Los Angeles for their Executioner Tour, dude the stage was fucking insane.

Yeah downlink was here last week but I didn't go to it. Excision is playing with zedds dead on the fourth of july tho!