Paying $45 for Graphics

Zanhon

I'd like to find a graphic designer who is capable of doing great work. I'm willing to pay $45.

the previous Graphics Designer I used I didn't exactly like the work provided and paid $30, I'm good for the payment.

I need a Signature and a Thread Layout.

If possible to maybe replicate something close to the background on my current signature. I will be paying AFTER because I assume more then 1 person will be sending me graphics... please put a watermark on it and then show me then if I choose your work I will pay then you send the real thing. smile.png

What I am looking for in the Thread Layout:

I will send you all of my prices that I need on the thread layout, for now just make one with what i have already on it (click my signature for the link)

The background to look similar to the background on my avatar. The letters to be blended in but noticeable. 

What I am looking for in the Signature:

A signature with nice lettering (I'm not too picky with them). Make enough room to add names on the signature (for members of my AIO Services). And then have somewhere on there There OSBot username, And in a decent spot not in the way, Zanhon's AIO Services and if you can add pictures without making it look bad, do so please smile.png

something like this:

"Someone's name"

"[Their Service they Provide]"(ex: Quester and Powerleveller of)

Zanhon's AIO Services

I WILL BE PAYING FOR SINGNATURE I LIKE BEST ($15) AND THREAD LAYOUT ($30)

SO IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THREAD LAYOUTS AND CAN DO SIGNATURES SEND THEM smile.png

Edited by Zanhon