Lol, gg new botting system?

Botre

*bot-detection

The game is crashing like hell after the new update, they are testing their new bot detection technology and my guess is that it's crashing the game.

EDIT: jagex's response:

In case you're interested in the details, this came from the bit of the update that was trying to improve the client's responsiveness for item-switching. All the clicking code got rewritten for that. Unfortunately the new version had a bug where the client could crash if you were hovering your mouse over something that unexpectedly vanished, such as an NPC dying. The update that's just gone out should fix this.

vh7nu1.png

Edited by Botrepreneur

Mod reach, says there are fixing it. I dont think it has anything about some bot things.. Remb, there just valentines day event, i think they "fucked" up in something there biggrin.png

They implemented a new complex bot detection system and one of the most simple holiday events ever.

The probability that they fucked up the event rather than the new system is quite low imo, but we'll see.