Anyone into DayZ Standalone? (Newer Topic)

Bunka

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has played or plays DayZ Standalone currently. I just bought the game a week ago, although I havent begun playing yet. happy.png  This was due to my precious computer being away at college. Anyone interested in playing sometime? Lemme know your thoughts on the game as well! 

Edited by Bunka

I played DayZ standalone, was a disappointment, I expected more. FPS isn't any better for me compared to the mod, and they said it'd be like in the ARMA Editor... dream on. Desync was terrible, and overall, DayZ Mod is a better choice at the moment, provides much more fun.

I have bought "Rust", to try it out, and it turned out to be much more fun.

• Like 1

Yeah i did play it for a while, but i got bored as none of my friends play it sad.png. dayZ is much better with friends tongue.png

Yeah thats what i've heard from most people!

i want probably play somthing like dat with friends for fun smile.png i love aso fps games how much does it worth and u bought trought steam or wut?

I bought it off of steam for 30$, its kinda steep for a pre-alpha game, but its still going to be worth it when the game is completed and most likely 60$ imo.

Do i need to buy itor i can crack it somehow?

Not sure on cracking it, but that probably might mess up somewhere in gaming files.

I play DayZ Standalone, DayZ Mod, Arma 3.

Standalone is awesome, there's only 3 guns in-game atm as it's pre-alpha. :/

No vehicles either so it can get annoying..

Yeah i've seen that. I wish it was more interesting. It seems that all you can do is get a gun and take people hostage. (Although that is a scummy thing to do unless they're shady!)

I played DayZ standalone, was a disappointment, I expected more. FPS isn't any better for me compared to the mod, and they said it'd be like in the ARMA Editor... dream on. Desync was terrible, and overall, DayZ Mod is a better choice at the moment, provides much more fun.

I have bought "Rust", to try it out, and it turned out to be much more fun.

Yeah i saw rust, although I wasn't sure about it. Initally I thought DayZ would be better but I guess not. I'll just have to wait until then!