Looking for a clean company logo

Alek

I would like something similar to this (but original):

wolf-159979_150.png

A wolf that looks vectory (I think that's the word) with black and shades of black and a transparent background (like the image above). I'd prefer having it facing left.

Dimensions:

180x180

120x120

If you have an .xcf format (I think that's the format), I would greatly appreciate it. Make the 180x180 first and if I like it, then you can go ahead and make the other size(s) (I want to save you extra work).

You can watermark the image and post your price if you would like.

wolf-159979_150.png

A wolf that looks vectory (I think that's the word) with black and shades of black and a transparent background (like the image above). I'd prefer having it facing left.

Dimensions:

180x180

120x120

If you have an .xcf format (I think that's the format), I would greatly appreciate it. Make the 180x180 first and if I like it, then you can go ahead and make the other size(s) (I want to save you extra work).

.xcf is the gimp file format. As this is only one layer only a .png transparent image should suffice.

Edited by Deximal

wolf-159979_150.png

Dimensions:

180x180

120x120

LOGO_zpse0c4cf96.png     wolf-159979_150.png

Edited by whips
  • Like 1