Bronze - Need help!

Maikie61

Hey everyone,

Sadly enough I've been placed in Bronze in S4. I was also Bronze in S3, but I was doing so well, I thought I would become Silver. :(

First I was on a 4 win streak, but all of a sudden I lose 5 matches in a row.  I didn't expect that at all.

I'm curently bronze and I was wondering or anyone has some tips? What should I know and who should I play? I prefer adc or mid lane, but I really seem to suck these days and I don't know why.

Hey everyone,

Sadly enough I've been placed in Bronze in S4. I was also Bronze in S3, but I was doing so well, I thought I would become Silver. sad.png

First I was on a 4 win streak, but all of a sudden I lose 5 matches in a row.  I didn't expect that at all.

I'm curently bronze and I was wondering or anyone has some tips? What should I know and who should I play? I prefer adc or mid lane, but I really seem to suck these days and I don't know why.

Honestly, I was in Bronze 5 the whole third season. I went into my placements all excited, won 7/10 games and was placed in Bronze 5. This was due to how low my MMR was, which I could see is happening to a lot of Bronze people. At the moment I'm Bronze 1 and hoping to Reach Gold this season. One main problem I realized I had, was co-operating with my team. Kills are good to have under your belt, but objectives are a lot better. Dragon gives gold to the whole team, Turrets give gold & applies a lot of pressure. Split pushing at the correct time can turn a whole game around, perhaps the most fed person on the enemy team goes to fight you, but your team fights a 4v4 and wins. Baron is also huge obviously, a tremendous buff to the whole time which gives an edge in team fights. Sometimes you have to give kills over to help your team catch up if they're behind. And one main rule to follow, is don't rage at anyone on your team.

Main problem with bronze and higher elos is player to player cooperation (team cooperation) which makes winning a lot harder

Simple tips to raise your MMR without winning

Die less, averaging less than 3 deaths every match even on a loss still allows for your MMR to raise

Creep score, Funny or not increasing your creeps per game increases your win rate and your MMR (seperate from winning or losing)

The MMR system factors other things besides winning or losing

With this in mind it can get you to a better player environment with more team cooperation and better structured teams

Now on to things that help you get out of bronze

Mid and jungle are the main roles to learn for carrying yourself out of bronze, The main thing about these roles it allows you to control the map personally, with decent map awareness you can push objectives, out number your opponents (big part of the game), and keep your lanes pushed which surprisingly are the main factors in deciding which team wins. Objectives gives your team an advantage on gold and positioning, Out numbering your opponents is almost essential aspect of your team snowballing, and keeping your lanes pushed ensure your opponents can't possibly win (impossible to push turrents for them)

Other small tips

-In bronze you should play off of other peoples plays rather than rely on them to follow up on your moves (as fucked up as it sounds bronze players are horrible at following up on moves to make plays)

-Creep score can get you fed faster than kills in some instances, in this elo players average around 50-80 cs by 17-20 minutes, 120-160 by 30 minutes, there is an achievable 100 cs by 10 minutes, 300 by 25-30 minutes and surprisingly only 15 cs is equivalent to a fresh kill (300 gold)

I could list more but these are the main things that define bronze from gold players, mechanics surprisingly don't change to drastically from bronze through silver, and you don't see more complex play intill silver 2+ (such as people aware of champions/team potential power, team cooperative plays (short term immense team fights), and good champion mechanics)

Edited by LifezHatred