Mumble or Vent for OSBot?

Dynasty

Mumble or Vent?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think it would be awesome if we got a vent or a Mumble?

I think it would be awesome if we could all log into Mumble or vent so we could all go in and chat. Yes the chat is badass but sometimes

there is too many people talking at once all in the same room. We could have different sections such as a Scripters section and Staff

section let me know your feedback. Thanks

I'm not sure this would be viable as the amount of people in these vents talking, just like @Koy mentioned.

Thats why I said there would be different channels.. If you ever used one you would know there is 1 server and than there are multiple channels, there would be a general chat a scripter chat a staff chat botting chat etc

I'm not sure this would be viable as the amount of people in these vents talking, just like @Koy mentioned.

Thats why I said there would be different channels.. If you ever used one you would know there is 1 server and than there are multiple channels, there would be a general chat a scripter chat a staff chat botting chat etc

Personally I believe most users would rather type than talk, however if you'd like to do this go ahead.

i think it would make communication between the members of this community just a bit more human actually, on chat people tend to ignore you and talk about their own stuff in one big cluster fuck, the different channels for certain topics would actually organize things MUCH better than the current crappy chat room.

Definitely all for it, and im willing to bet that those that arent just dont want anyone to hear their little manchild voices L0l :P

btw; vent > mumble

much less ability to spam on vent imo therefore its better

i think it would make communication between the members of this community just a bit more human actually, on chat people tend to ignore you and talk about their own stuff in one big cluster fuck, the different channels for certain topics would actually organize things MUCH better than the current crappy chat room.

Definitely all for it, and im willing to bet that those that arent just dont want anyone to hear their little manchild voices L0l tongue.png

btw; vent > mumble

much less ability to spam on vent imo therefore its better

lmfao I totally agree with vent being better than mumble and like I said if the channels are set up correctly there would not be a bunch of people talking over each other. I have been apart of a 100 man vent it was actually one of the best online experiences I have had