Old 08 Runescape login screen (picture by me)

Socket

• 2 weeks later...

so much nostalgia =[

holdon tearing up

I feel you happy.png

Those were the times, when you didn't play for money, you played for fun.

SO TRUE. I remember roaming around and would absolutely CRAP if someone gave me something worth 100k, now we aren't happy with 30m, LOL. It INRAGES me when I'm talking to someone and they say, "Ya I'm poor atm only got 20m." It makes me so mad.

so much nostalgia =[

holdon tearing up

I feel you happy.png

SO TRUE. I remember roaming around and would absolutely CRAP if someone gave me something worth 100k, now we aren't happy with 30m, LOL. It INRAGES me when I'm talking to someone and they say, "Ya I'm poor atm only got 20m." It makes me so mad.

If only I didn't have to reinstall windows 3 months ago, I would have my 100+ pics of oldschool times :(

Guest Falixus

so much nostalgia =[

holdon tearing up

I feel you happy.png

Yeah. I remember when someone gave my friend 50k and I was so mad. Then I complained about to someone else and they gave me 75k, that literally made my week. I was finally able to buy that adamant armor! ;)