Zeratul

Koy

I'll be honest, it's not amazing, the render itself is bad quality, and the bottom right looks like you've just copy pasted it on, which you don't want it to be.

Fair enough, but the bottom right is made up of 4 different C4D's and the render is actually pretty high quality :p might be the sharpness that makes it look weird.

C4D whore tongue.png

The concept once again is better than your previous works. The C4D's seem to have been placed correctly and flow well with the piece. The lighting seems to be pretty fine and the depth is there. It could have been improved a little bit by adding some darkness, etc and make it pop at a certain point. It looks like it was sharpened maybe a little too much but then again maybe not.

KxpGveF.png

This is what I did with a flat version of your tag. All I did was sample pick a colour from your render and have my secondary colour set to black, then I used the gradient tool at set it to the circle. I made a ball and set the mode to color dodge and decreased the opacity until I figured it set in right. I also went around the edges the tag like so:

fwXEmzx.png

with a black soft brush and set the opacity to 42%. This gives is some proper shading.

You're getting a lot better, keep it up.

• Like 1

C4D whore tongue.png

The concept once again is better than your previous works. The C4D's seem to have been placed correctly and flow well with the piece. The lighting seems to be pretty fine and the depth is there. It could have been improved a little bit by adding some darkness, etc and make it pop at a certain point. It looks like it was sharpened maybe a little too much but then again maybe not.

KxpGveF.png

This is what I did with a flat version of your tag. All I did was sample pick a colour from your render and have my secondary colour set to black, then I used the gradient tool at set it to the circle. I made a ball and set the mode to color dodge and decreased the opacity until I figured it set in right. I also went around the edges the tag like so:

fwXEmzx.png

with a black soft brush and set the opacity to 42%. This gives is some proper shading.

You're getting a lot better, keep it up.

The godly Rusko CnC :p

I'm going to make a few revisions tomorrow, as well as a new tag probably.

• Like 1