Thoughts On BF4?

I was never a BF fan at all, I personally hate the way BF3 looks.. Don't mind the play, but I can barely see half the time when I am playing. BF4 looks the exact same. Also, I am not to fond of the 1+GB updates. It's just way to much in my opinion. 

Ofcourse it's going to look the same graphics wise, they released Frostbite 2 last year, a new game engine takes years to make!!

CoD has 0% team gameplay.

tell that to the 9 members of my clan ^_^ we destroy everyone of a normal standard and i know for a fact everyone of us knows each others style of play and usual positions on the map. For more information visit the MLG website where you can find out how team tactical cod really is at a high level.

tell that to the 9 members of my clan happy.png we destroy everyone of a normal standard and i know for a fact everyone of us knows each others style of play and usual positions on the map. For more information visit the MLG website where you can find out how team tactical cod really is at a high level.

CoD is more like a show off game, the person who can the most "awesome" things is apperently the best in that game, lets take a look at FaZe(?) OpTic etc...

And, when I used to play it, no one gave a fuck about eachother, it was only about the highest kills.

Edited by TerminatoR7