Making a barrows script!

FoodStamp

making it with simba? pascal limits you a lot. I doubt you can make a barrows script using color and DMTs. Mini map colors change all the time in 07rs. Simba doesn't have randoms done. It would not be a very effective script man, I suggest you do it in java.

<--- woot, 400 post count :)

Edited by flaxspinner

making it with simba? pascal limits you a lot. I doubt you can make a barrows script using color and DMTs. Mini map colors change all the time in 07rs. Simba doesn't have randoms done. It would not be a very effective script man, I suggest you do it in java.

<--- woot, 400 post count :)

you underestimate color...I made a c4 compatible dungeoneering script using only color

<--- woot, 400 post count smile.png

you underestimate color...I made a c4 compatible dungeoneering script using only color

So in a certain way u say color bots arent as good as Java, well my question will be why settle for less?