Osbotting is dead.

Sublimeqt

@Sublimeqt Jagex's data analytics algorithm has indeed gotten way better in the past year. Botting configurations that could be run for 8 hours per day last year can only be run for 3-4 hours per day this year. 

At this point, I'm trying to determine what part of the OSBot configuration it is detecting: the Mirror Mode inputs, the premium scripts themselves, the IP address, your local computer settings or something else.

I've been very successful within the last month. I play this game legitimately on my account I care about but I do not have many hours to play/grind. I have been botting a separate account (never at the same time as I play my legitimate account) on home IP for a little over a month now. Botting within realistic moderation seems to be working for me. Slow progress is better than no progress that I do not have time for. I've been doing it as an experiment. If the bot account gets banned no big deal. nobody playing does agility at the same course for 8 hours a day for a week. Nobody plays over 3 hours without ever logging due to being distracted staying 1000% focused not missing a beat, nobody does the same skill for a month straight with no deviation. The chance of 5 people playing from the same IP at the same time? Well you tell me the chance of that. If you bot for sweaty gains you'll get a sweaty ban IMHO. I even miss full days of botting. I could be totally wrong maybe it's good RNG. That is my 2¢

Edited by Curtis20112