Just got "Unauthorised Client Minor (ban)", 14 day ban.

Hexxed

Anyone else had this? Been botting heavy on an account for about 2 months. Always used RuneLite patched to OSBot.

Botted a bit earlier, then unpatched and played on RuneLite for about 15 minutes (rarely do this, usually do legit stuff on the patched client but needed RL plugins), got logged out and now I'm banned for 14 days.

The weirdest part is if you get caught botting it's only a 3 day temp ban, so why is this 14? It's not even appealable lol.

RIP.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hexxed said:

Anyone else had this? Been botting heavy on an account for about 2 months. Always used RuneLite patched to OSBot.

Botted a bit earlier, then unpatched and played on RuneLite for about 15 minutes (rarely do this, usually do legit stuff on the patched client but needed RL plugins), got logged out and now I'm banned for 14 days.

The weirdest part is if you get caught botting it's only a 3 day temp ban, so why is this 14? It's not even appealable lol.

RIP.

BRO SAME??? IM SO CONFUSED LOL it JUST happened to me right now, i came straight looking for answers ive been botting on my alt a little just to make some gp for a bond nothing too big. and i got a 14 day ban like just now basically im so confused looll

3 minutes ago, rtw8 said:

BRO SAME??? IM SO CONFUSED LOL it JUST happened to me right now, i came straight looking for answers ive been botting on my alt a little just to make some gp for a bond nothing too big. and i got a 14 day ban like just now basically im so confused looll

1 minute ago, wrogue said:

Yep. Just got nailed in stealth mode as well

Oh wow. So annoying, was looking forward to a weekend of botting.

Just now, Hexxed said:

Oh wow. So annoying, was looking forward to a weekend of botting.

worst part is this was my only account i had since im new ive gotten a few perma bans until i had the hang of things and knew how to move more smart, but i think the client ban was kind of out of my control to a degree unless their is a way to bypass the detection... im damn near scared to use this client now i gotta make an account and do some testing lol

10 minutes ago, rtw8 said:

worst part is this was my only account i had since im new ive gotten a few perma bans until i had the hang of things and knew how to move more smart, but i think the client ban was kind of out of my control to a degree unless their is a way to bypass the detection... im damn near scared to use this client now i gotta make an account and do some testing lol

Never bot on your main and only account. Lesson learned haha!