Perma Ban, but I didn’t bot….on that account

osbotpb

Sup guys. Been using scripts on two specific accs for about 4 months now. These two accounts have never been detected. I run them 8-12 hours/day with 25-120 min breaks. 45-180min run times. Only used paid scripts. 

I made a new account to grind out a defense pure. I put about 10m on the account from my others. Bought all the stuff needed and went to monks in f2p. Mind you I 100% DID NOT bot on this account. But I was botting on my other two accounts with paid scripts.

Sometimes I use a VPN for personal reason, nothing to do with RuneScape. And when I actually play (as I did on this account) I only use HDOS client. 

Obviously monks are very afk on a defense build. Sometimes 30 mins per monk. But does anyone know why this account got banned when I never botted on it, but my other two accounts that I’ve had for over 3-4 months have never been accused? 

I appealed it. Saying I’ve never botted but did use the HDOS client. 

Should I be weary about bottling on my other accounts now?

what’s your guys’ take?

1 hour ago, ByteStack said:

What's the ban reason? Never caught a chain ban in my life. If it's macroing, I don't believe you didn't bot tbh, ESPECIALLY if it's a perma. Hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts deep and this hasn't happened to anyone I know

it does happen, iv never been hit by a car in my 40 years of life but that don't mean it never happens.

49 minutes ago, ByteStack said:

Weird unrelated analogy. Didn't say it doesn't happen, I just don't believe it happened to them

were you said "this hasn't happened to anyone I know" is the part were you said it, but the point is just because it never happened to you don't mean it never happens as it does some time not saying it happens all the time but it does happen. 
and the analogy works well, as it some think that happens but not to everyone so for me to say iv never been ran over so it never happens would be wrong to say just like people get banned for botting when not botting as fails positives happen from time to time.

2 hours ago, ByteStack said:

What's the ban reason? Never caught a chain ban in my life. If it's macroing, I don't believe you didn't bot tbh, ESPECIALLY if it's a perma. Hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts deep and this hasn't happened to anyone I know

I was dumb with my first two accounts about 8 months ago. I think in the course of 8 months I’ve got 3 accounts banned. One on a free mining script, one using an auto clicker at blast furnace, and one using czar perfect fighter (great script, it was all my fault). This past account was banned for bot busting. I was using czar perfect fighter on my zerk, super soul wars on my pure (using runelite osbot on both) and the ENTIRE TIME have used HDOS on this new account. Account was about 3 days old.. never even signed in the account using runelite. So no, never botted on this account, as I know you shouldn’t until you get some age/time on the account. 

My biggest concern is my other accounts. I’m almost maxed stats and bis gear on zerker. Quite a bit of work on my pure as well. But I have botted on those every day for hours with no issues. 

Do we think I should chill out for a bit? Or the accounts aren’t even correlated like that.

also all my accounts are unliked and tied to different emails and Different jagex accounts. 

18 minutes ago, manko said:

were you said "this hasn't happened to anyone I know" is the part were you said it, but the point is just because it never happened to you don't mean it never happens as it does some time not saying it happens all the time but it does happen. 
and the analogy works well, as it some think that happens but not to everyone so for me to say iv never been ran over so it never happens would be wrong to say just like people get banned for botting when not botting as fails positives happen from time to time.

You're inferring something not there, I don't believe him. That's the end of it.

1 minute ago, ByteStack said:

You're inferring something not there, I don't believe him. That's the end of it.

I’m not lying. I’ll even own up to my own stupidity. I made a new account last week and botted on it after 3 days (the perfect fighter account that I mentioned I got banned). I knew it was dumb. So this particular account that got banned for botting when I never did..  I’m 3-4 day in and spent 98% of the time stabbing monks with swift blade. I put 10m on the account from my zerk. But no botting/ using scripts.