[Dev Build] OSBot 2.7.31

On 5/25/2024 at 7:59 AM, Patrick said:

Hey,

Sorry for the large downtime, this was the largest update we've seen in a long time. Some things (like mirror) are still broken and we're working on it. But most functionality should be restored.

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.7.31.jar

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

Im not sure i just got unlucky or if this is unsafe to use, ive used multiple scripts over multiple accounts over the past few years with no issues. I did a 4 hour run with this yesterday and got banned for 1 day.

Whilst on the topic, should I appeal it? Now its been banned once im afraid its gonna be on a 'watchlist' leaving me not wanting to bot on it again.. 

7 hours ago, B1LBX said:

Im not sure i just got unlucky or if this is unsafe to use, ive used multiple scripts over multiple accounts over the past few years with no issues. I did a 4 hour run with this yesterday and got banned for 1 day.

Whilst on the topic, should I appeal it? Now its been banned once im afraid its gonna be on a 'watchlist' leaving me not wanting to bot on it again.. 

It could be that you used the stealth client instead of the mirror client. I believe stealth injects things into the client or uses its own client which can fail a jagex integrity check. It's always safer to use a mirror client as the game runs on the official integral runescape client where the inputs are normal bot automation inputs.

2 hours ago, trickshot123491 said:

It could be that you used the stealth client instead of the mirror client. I believe stealth injects things into the client or uses its own client which can fail a jagex integrity check. It's always safer to use a mirror client as the game runs on the official integral runescape client where the inputs are normal bot automation inputs.

Ironically, stealth has been more reliable than mirror.

18 hours ago, NovA said:

18 hours ago, NovA said:

Like actually? It doesn't make sense from a security / software point of view as for stealth, you work with injections and should be easier to check. Can someone please share their experiences? Mirror should be theoretically safer from every angle (I have still been banned on mirror for a bad NMZ script).