How do I get on the SDN?

Strange

Im not too sure the official process to get approved to be on the SDN. So far I have messaged maldesto, and asked him both about being on the SDN, as well as sent him the raw code to one of my scripts for him to approve via pm.

From there I went to post on the thread about getting GIT access and was going to post to the SDN script thread, but wasnt too sure if pos ton there were public or not. I'm assuming they aren't as I do not see any other threads on there, but wanted to be sure before posting  raw code to any of my scripts.

It has been a few weeks now and I have yet to get any sort of response via pm or from the thread (the thread post is fairly new, but the message has been weeks).

Is there something else I can do to get SDN approved faster?

I just finished my clue scroll solver (for easy and beginner clues and would like to have access by the time I finish adding medium clues to the list). In the meantime, maybe I will release my script for beginner clues only for free, that people can download themselves.

4 hours ago, Strange said:

Im not too sure the official process to get approved to be on the SDN. So far I have messaged maldesto, and asked him both about being on the SDN, as well as sent him the raw code to one of my scripts for him to approve via pm.

From there I went to post on the thread about getting GIT access and was going to post to the SDN script thread, but wasnt too sure if pos ton there were public or not. I'm assuming they aren't as I do not see any other threads on there, but wanted to be sure before posting  raw code to any of my scripts.

It has been a few weeks now and I have yet to get any sort of response via pm or from the thread (the thread post is fairly new, but the message has been weeks).

Is there something else I can do to get SDN approved faster?

I just finished my clue scroll solver (for easy and beginner clues and would like to have access by the time I finish adding medium clues to the list). In the meantime, maybe I will release my script for beginner clues only for free, that people can download themselves.

Just put them for free in unofficial scripts 

13 hours ago, Strange said:

Also if I want to post premium scripts on the SDN I need approval

Sometimes takes 3-4 days and up to a week for the lads to respond I noticed that with Discord verification and private messages with Maldesto on the site. Your bestest bet is contacting through the Discord. In the meantime if you put it out for free on the forum you're still doing what you would like to do which is having a platform to distribute your script and potentially find paying customers who would like to know you better and who would appreciate the upfront value you've given them.