is suicide botting still possible? i'd say its somewhat possible if done correctly.

arizonaskies

I created 4 test skiller accounts doing different skills to see if suicide botting was fusible of the 4 only 1 was banned (2 day temporary ban) after running for 60 hours due to me not setting up the humanlike delay settings correctly.  Each account does have the respected skilling outfits for each of the skills that is being botted on them.  but here's just a little progress on 2 of the 4 accounts my conclusion on can you bot safely suiciding? yes you can, just remember to set up your "humanlike delays" if applicable on your scripts or at least set your break times to 30 mins at the minimum. (no breaks were used for my accounts, however each account did have humanlike delays aside from the runecrafting script which I forgot to turn on)

~ "doing this just for fun don't care if any the accounts are banned just want to see how far I can get each account suicide botting before banned"  "may turn them into max skillers through botting excluding slayer if any survive the long haul" ~ 

Skiller #1 skill (Mining) - been running for 23 hours it stopped a few times due to game updates in total time bot time pre-reset from game updates been running for 82 hours total started with czar's motherload (59 hours pre game updates) & restarted with khal's motherload (23 hr post game updates).  no ban's have been issued to this account I am currently 88 mining & have golem pet.

Skiller #2 skill  (Woodcutting) - been running for 90 hours now as of this posting using czar's perfect woodcutter no bans were issued started as a f2p until 75 woodcutting then purchased a bond to do magics on p2p with hopes of getting a skill pet.  unfortunately 90 hours of progress and no pet for this account :(

Skiller #3 skill  (Fishing) - I couldn't get my image to upload for this guy but he's been running for a little over 60 hours using khal's tempoross.  currently 84/99 fishing over thousand+ permits need to be searched will revisit this post once 99 with updated pictures post 99 of loot reward & if I get tiny tempor

Skiller #4 Skill (Runecrafting) - due to my negligence in setting up the accounts humanlike delay's the account is currently on a 2 day ban after 48 hours of botting using khal's runecrafting script (was botting blood rune's at zeah) account currently has before the ban 83 runecrafting and no pet :(

b2cf47334f2b1da8235f63565adf3032.png85e511a603bfe3d8d7f9190def319536.png

Edited by arizonaskies
updated title & added additional information to post

• arizonaskies changed the title to is suicide botting still possible? i'd say its somewhat possible if done correctly.

Ideally I want to see if I could bot a full maxed main & a maxed skiller.  it's honestly kind of thrilling. I too was selective of certain area's botted in if there was at least 4 players throughout the day i'd either try to hop to empty worlds and hope nobody would come or id squash the location and try a different.

can't wait to see what you have when you decide to reveal.  

2 hours ago, yfoo said:

What is this "human-like" delays you are referring to?
Are these just afk idles after doing a WC/Fish/Mining interaction?

to be honest - most scripts have them that I've used from khal/czar but aren't descriptive of what exactly is 'human-like' is.

however I think it's just delayed actions and a change of actions to feel more humanized.  like khal's runecrafting script before I messed up it'd mix the interaction with the dense essence block where the first few chips are as if a person was attempting to do-so quickly and then let it do it on its own how jagex has it set up as if someone had to step away or simply letting the game itself do its intended interaction with the "chipping" of the dense block.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, arizonaskies said:

to be honest - most scripts have them that I've used from khal/czar but aren't descriptive of what exactly is 'human-like' is.

however I think it's just delayed actions and a change of actions to feel more humanized.  like khal's runecrafting script before I messed up it'd mix the interaction with the dense essence block where the first few chips are as if a person was attempting to do-so quickly and then let it do it on its own how jagex has it set up as if someone had to step away or simply letting the game itself do its intended interaction with the "chipping" of the dense block.

I get it, its contextual to whatever the activity is.