Difference between Mirror Mode/Stealth Mode/Game Client Patcher

lilsimcho

Hey guys I am trying to get into Botting and I was wandering if anybody could explain the difference between these three to me. I also have an option "Launch game with mirror mode (beta)" which I don't know if it is related to the actual mirror mode button. Also Mirror mode is greyed out for me so I am unable to click it. Lastly can someone explain which mode is the safest to use. 

Thank you

Kinda Regards

Mirror mode is subject to VIP members only, its a feature which allows you to launch a certified jagex client and have it mirrored so that jagex assumes your regularly playing on a approved client.

normal stealth is when you use osbot to run the whole show.

there used to be a time where playing on mirror mode was the safer option, i personally still use it however i dont really think Jagex looks into whether your using a random client or not anymore

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Sunna said:

Mirror mode is subject to VIP members only, its a feature which allows you to launch a certified jagex client and have it mirrored so that jagex assumes your regularly playing on a approved client.

normal stealth is when you use osbot to run the whole show.

there used to be a time where playing on mirror mode was the safer option, i personally still use it however i dont really think Jagex looks into whether your using a random client or not anymore

I greatly appreciate you. Also forgot to ask - Can I use accounts that are linked to the Jagex launcher to bot on OSBot? 

1 hour ago, lilsimcho said:

I greatly appreciate you. Also forgot to ask - Can I use accounts that are linked to the Jagex launcher to bot on OSBot? 

Sure you can, you got one of two ways, either by injection which is stealth or by mirroring.

to use mirror on jagex accounts you’ll have to launch jagex launcher yourself click on legacy client then open osbot and use the mirror beta option.

once opened there will be a green + symbol on your right just follow instructions from there

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 1:56 PM, Sunna said:

Sure you can, you got one of two ways, either by injection which is stealth or by mirroring.

to use mirror on jagex accounts you’ll have to launch jagex launcher yourself click on legacy client then open osbot and use the mirror beta option.

once opened there will be a green + symbol on your right just follow instructions from there

Hi mate,

Do you think there's much difference in ban rates these days using a jagex acc with stealth or mirror?