Jagex account

mrlucii

Question

7 answers to this question

if ur trying to launch a jagec account . use the game client patcher at the bottom under the sleath and mirror option. patch rune lite. so when u load ur jagex launchyer select the account and select runelite as client and will lauch. u will need to delete runelite and reinstall if u ever want to use normally. for the bank pin to wwork and the jagex account name not username and password and add the pin. should work

On 12/22/2023 at 8:15 AM, Hawtzy said:

How did you get that to launch? mine has an update to 2.7.10 button

On 1/3/2024 at 8:05 PM, smart price said:

if ur trying to launch a jagec account . use the game client patcher at the bottom under the sleath and mirror option. patch rune lite. so when u load ur jagex launchyer select the account and select runelite as client and will lauch. u will need to delete runelite and reinstall if u ever want to use normally. for the bank pin to wwork and the jagex account name not username and password and add the pin. should work

Jagex laucher can be patched to either HDOS or Runelite. Installing HDOS is easier if you'd like to still be able to use Runelite. But either or can be used. Need to open Osbot patch either or, Open Jagex laucher, and Launch whichever you patch with Osbot. When you launch Osbot login will launch. Login an happy botting.

Edited by QuanChi9
Error

20 hours ago, QuanChi9 said:

Jagex laucher can be patched to either HDOS or Runelite. Installing HDOS is easier if you'd like to still be able to use Runelite. But either or can be used. Need to open Osbot patch either or, Open Jagex laucher, and Launch whichever you patch with Osbot. When you launch Osbot login will launch. Login an happy botting.

yeah when i posted that u couldnt un patch at the time. now u can so no need to remove. i was just leting him know :D