Started to bot after about ~18 years

watafaqiss

Hello.

I'm new on this forum, just recently started to bot. I have been learning coding since march, and botting finally got my interest. Learned some python, now learning java. I worked in huge company for headlamps, so I'm familiar with automation and stuff. Actually thats why botting this game got my interest. I want to write some scripts later on, currently testing everything with mostly free scripts. 

I have few questions since I'm a noob really. 

Currently building my bots. Nothing big, I have 4 BOT accounts atm that fletch most of the time. I've built them in f2p till 450-500 total, 10-15 QP with free scripts and manual tutorial island. Then I purchase bond for members (drop trading) and start mixing activities but mostly for fletching. After I have enough profit for bond, i make P2P another acc and so on.

Now the problem is 2 out of 6 of my accounts got banned so far (both of them were F2P). Should I be using static residential proxies already? If so, how many accounts can I run per proxy? 

What is good proxy provider? I have been looking at proxy-seller, but their plans are kind of confusing.

Any help would be awesome. I'm looking to build a "farm" of max 30 accounts, that would work 15 accounts / 12 hour shift. Then eventually writing my own scripts. 

Thank you in advance,

- watafaqiss

Hey, whenever you're ready to learn Java and some other tips and tricks on OSBot, I have a blog where I post information like this: https://www.clayplug.com/how-to-learn-enough-java-to-script-bots/

You've gotten a few bans, and that happens. Honestly bans are a given in this game when you bot. Treat it like day trading: it's not about how to win each time, it's about how to win statistically over time consistently. You could spend money on residential proxies now, but you're still running free scripts on f2p accounts so it's probably a waste of money. Focus on gaining the core skills first and building up to a good level and then add proxies when you're running accounts that you actually want to live for a while. 

If you're using free scripts right now while practicing building a farm, my free Shrimp to Salmon Fisher in the SDN can be added to your list of scripts to run for F2P. 

Feel free to message me here or on Discord @Clayplug if you need anything

Been botting successfull farms for a while. The script generall plays no role to a very small role on banrate flags nowadays. It used to be different before but it just doesn't seem to be the case anymore. In-game bot location and client plays a bigger role. You're also running very few accounts, so no need for proxies. Here are a few tips:

-F2p will be hard, especially now because of primes.

-Profiling starts at creation. Create accounts on a residential ip, such as your home IP or static residential then do tutorial manually on runelite. Bot after that.

-Avoid in game areas where there are other bots.

I wrote a comprehensive guide on this that you can find here.

Edited by FushigiBot

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using proxy seller myself, they're cheap and work most of the time, though a subnet will go down from time to time but its typically up fairly soon.
I use 2 accounts per proxy. I buy static IPv4 proxies, you're given an IP, port number, and username/password. It's something like 2$/month. 
F2p is risky to bot in but you can do it if you're super low key. Avoid places with other player and use very short play times and breaks.
I use firefox to make the accounts, its pretty quick to swap your proxies on it. I make sure to make the account on the same IP that I plan on playing on to prevent them being locked. After you've played on it for a while switching IPs doesn't seem like it causes any problems.

On 10/13/2023 at 3:35 AM, Alakazizam said:

I've been using proxy seller myself, they're cheap and work most of the time, though a subnet will go down from time to time but its typically up fairly soon.
I use 2 accounts per proxy. I buy static IPv4 proxies, you're given an IP, port number, and username/password. It's something like 2$/month. 
F2p is risky to bot in but you can do it if you're super low key. Avoid places with other player and use very short play times and breaks.
I use firefox to make the accounts, its pretty quick to swap your proxies on it. I make sure to make the account on the same IP that I plan on playing on to prevent them being locked. After you've played on it for a while switching IPs doesn't seem like it causes any problems.

Thank you for repy. 

I tried proxy seller for test one ukranian IPv6 proxy, account got banned. 
I'm trying to build accounts on free to play, to get around 400 total levels, 10-15 QP. Like you've stated, if you have short play times, try to look loke a person (No instant clicks, make yourself like you are afk a lot, avoid high traffic places), you can achieve that easily with free scripts. Also When im setting up my accounts i try to type something, just to be different from bots. I also monitor my accounts, chatboxes, just to not get reported. I'm mainly botting when im doing work on my computer since I'm 100% remote. 

I will try to do your tactic with account creation. However i have a few questions.

Do you also create your account when on proxy?

Do you use runelite for tutorial island or just osbot with proxy on? 

Do you use real e-mails or fake ones? 

5 minutes ago, watafaqiss said:

Thank you for repy. 

I tried proxy seller for test one ukranian IPv6 proxy, account got banned. 
I'm trying to build accounts on free to play, to get around 400 total levels, 10-15 QP. Like you've stated, if you have short play times, try to look loke a person (No instant clicks, make yourself like you are afk a lot, avoid high traffic places), you can achieve that easily with free scripts. Also When im setting up my accounts i try to type something, just to be different from bots. I also monitor my accounts, chatboxes, just to not get reported. I'm mainly botting when im doing work on my computer since I'm 100% remote. 

I will try to do your tactic with account creation. However i have a few questions.

Do you also create your account when on proxy?

Do you use runelite for tutorial island or just osbot with proxy on? 

Do you use real e-mails or fake ones? 

Yeah I use the proxy I intend to play on when creating the accounts on firefox.
I used to use a multibox program that use to work well but now I can't even get it to load for creating the accounts. Most would make it but a handful would get banned and I'd just repeat until I had the amount of bots I was trying to get. But lately I've been using the official client with Sandboxie and Proxifier to make my accounts. There are a couple guides on how to do that on the forums if you just google 'sandboxie proxifier osbot' it should come right up.
I use made up emails that look like they would be real.