Espi's GE Firemaker

espi

Script is working great! I was just looking for a decent firemaking script and this hit the nail on the head.

I just have two questions, One, how do you create a script config? I don't see any options for it on the GUI. And two, how do you determine the script setting for a CLI launch. I'd love an example if you would give one.

Thanks!😃

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Smeags said:

Script is working great! I was just looking for a decent firemaking script and this hit the nail on the head.

I just have two questions, One, how do you create a script config? I don't see any options for it on the GUI. And two, how do you determine the script setting for a CLI launch. I'd love an example if you would give one.

Thanks!😃

Glad you like it!

The update that adds config saving/loading and CLI options hasn't gone through yet, but it shouldn't be long. I do apologize for this delay!

When the update hits though, the CLI options allow you to select a config that you've saved, or use 'default' to get the default options.

-script 1217:config-<filename>

Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions :)

• Heart 1

On 9/29/2023 at 12:47 AM, zenheda said:

you're amazing! can't wait to test this out :) I've ran many more accounts since my last post and really love the script. Great work.

On 10/3/2023 at 10:20 PM, Smeags said:

Thanks!😃

Update is now live, sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoy!

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey just to update you. got me 99 from 72 in 3days. left the bot running for about 20 hours a day no breaks.. excellent script was on an older account members.. redwoods speed it up 405k xp per hour. burning about 1150 an hour.. thanks for making it free. please give us more free scripts. like thieving ardy knights

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, agilityosrs said:

hey just to update you. got me 99 from 72 in 3days. left the bot running for about 20 hours a day no breaks.. excellent script was on an older account members.. redwoods speed it up 405k xp per hour. burning about 1150 an hour.. thanks for making it free. please give us more free scripts. like thieving ardy knights

Thanks for the update! Glad you like it :)