BETA v1.7.49

Laz

Laz, is there anyway you can revert drill demon back to the .45 version?> I've been running it flawlessly for the past few days. I only encounter bugs if i switch to a newer version (.47,.48)

brozu, im pretty sure the reason for all the updates to randoms that seem to keep ending up flawed are because of an update that changed the way random events start relative to your character in game. I believe that Jagex changed the way ncps face you or address you in general. Making there no use in using .45's way of doing the drill, as the client can't recognize that you've recieved the drill event.

Like I said, this is what I believe and am pretty sure is correct. I could be wrong, please someone correct me if I am but, with all these updates recently I've collected bits and pieces of what's going on.

Laz, is there anyway you can revert drill demon back to the .45 version?> I've been running it flawlessly for the past few days. I only encounter bugs if i switch to a newer version (.47,.48)

brozu, im pretty sure the reason for all the updates to randoms that seem to keep ending up flawed are because of an update that changed the way random events start relative to your character in game. I believe that Jagex changed the way ncps face you or address you in general. Making there no use in using .45's way of doing the drill, as the client can't recognize that you've recieved the drill event.

Like I said, this is what I believe and am pretty sure is correct. I could be wrong, please someone correct me if I am but, with all these updates recently I've collected bits and pieces of what's going on.

I don't believe that is the case because i'm running .45 almost flawlessly, yet every time i try a new one i get stuck in it again.

In any case, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

When using combat scripts, sometimes it wont continue after random events, amd gets the random: login event. Normally it will continue then, but this time it keeps doing nothing, till it gets timed out again and repeats the random event: login. It logs in, does nothing, gets timedout, logs back in, does nothing, gets timed out, and logs back in. It keeps continuing this same action.

Just reporting this.