Devils F2P Completionist

The Devil

Just providing feedback, I currently have a 10 hour runtime on 4 different accounts.

Overall its been a great experience, the only issues I've come across so far are as follows: (I've noticed so far that both have to do with the phase 1 mining/smithing task)

-Got stuck outside the smelting building in lumby. (Fixed this by pausing the script and manually click the furnace then resuming)

-Got stuck in lumby general store, pickaxe was already purchased but bot wouldn't move (Fixed this by manually running to the task which was mining and began mining tin then resumed)

Edited by dimshaded

1 hour ago, dimshaded said:

Just providing feedback, I currently have a 10 hour runtime on 4 different accounts.

Overall its been a great experience, the only issues I've come across so far are as follows: (I've noticed so far that both have to do with the phase 1 mining/smithing task)

-Got stuck outside the smelting building in lumby. (Fixed this by pausing the script and manually click the furnace then resuming)

-Got stuck in lumby general store, pickaxe was already purchased but bot wouldn't move (Fixed this by manually running to the task which was mining and began mining tin then resumed)

When stuck in the general store, did you have either 1gp or a hammer in your inventory?

Ran this on a couple accounts so far, first one I just wanted to see how long I could get it. Stealth injection, for some reason mirror won't attach but I really need to clean my system and start fresh to fix it, ran just shy of 20 hours fresh off tutorial island and got reported and banned. Watched the report happen, was my fault. Second account is going strong, have stopped it multiple times for a couple hour long breaks, just hit part 2 and stopped it for another decent break. Bought everything flawlessly, only issue I've ran into so far is, it has trouble moving the tinderbox to slot one, maybe pull that item first to solve the issue easily, and sometimes it got stuck around the back side of the hut for chickens.

4 hours ago, wrogue said:

Ran this on a couple accounts so far, first one I just wanted to see how long I could get it. Stealth injection, for some reason mirror won't attach but I really need to clean my system and start fresh to fix it, ran just shy of 20 hours fresh off tutorial island and got reported and banned. Watched the report happen, was my fault. Second account is going strong, have stopped it multiple times for a couple hour long breaks, just hit part 2 and stopped it for another decent break. Bought everything flawlessly, only issue I've ran into so far is, it has trouble moving the tinderbox to slot one, maybe pull that item first to solve the issue easily, and sometimes it got stuck around the back side of the hut for chickens.

Hey, don't use mirror. Stealth is your best option at the moment.

Is your client running at Fixed resolution? Resizable wont work. I had someone have a similar issue to the inventory slot stuff and they were running on resizable.

16 hours ago, BarGainz said:

One of the first scripts i tried also one of the best, small bugs but the bot can pretty handle it. Running on multiple accounts for hours.

Can i ask you why stealth option is better now than Mirror mode? I just did the setup for mirror with proxifier and sandbox. running 3 days, no problems yet

That's great to hear :D

Stealth mode has come a long way and is always being developed.

Mirror mode has limited/non-existent development.

This is just last I heard from around January, things may have changed though.