Golf's Zeah BloodAlt accounts NEW(73AGIL ACCOUNTS)TIKKIE/PP/OSGP

iron pinser

banner-blood-shop.jpg

Hey Osbot Users,

Are you looking for a good moneymaking account that can earn 10m a day as a alt? Look no further i make Zeah Blood Rune Account for a reasonable price of 30$ each.

Atm 0 accs for sale will be for a while to busy in irl to make them.

Spoiler

Soon!

Account 2 : Mode Normal account

Spoiler

New accounts soon!

Edited by iron pinser

• iron pinser changed the title to Golf's Zeah BloodAlt accounts for a reasonable Price's! TIKKIE/PP/OSGP
  • iron pinser changed the title to Golf's Zeah BloodAlt accounts NEW(73AGIL ACCOUNTS)TIKKIE/PP/OSGP
  • 4 weeks later...

Just before anyone else buys accounts from this guy. He was personable and friendly, and sold the account to me for slightly higher than advertised price (he pushed the fees on to me)

Since I bought the account, He has at least once a week tried to access the email (I had 2fa on it as well as the account itself) and just today has put in further requests for it. I cannot recommend buying from him as at some point he'll either get the account back or it'll get banned because of repeated access attempts. Happy to supply 2fa requests and email access requests as proof.

The account I bought was an account that he had registered, and I should have immediately stopped the purchase. As is I've just wasted 30 euro.

Do yourself a favour, do not buy from this seller. The risk is too high when invariably they'll be wanted for botting.

Kryten i don't now what u talking about i never get those accounts back when i sold them i remove them from my pc before u saying things like this maybe u check ur computer on virusses i sold more then 100 accs and never had this issue before. And send me a message with pictures i did this because im innocent mate.