My opinion on the detection system, I want other opinions

Getgood2day

So, 

I have trained combat on multiple accounts without any bans. I use a remote location that no one ever goes to. I personally believe that Jagex relies almost exclusively on reports. If you don’t get reported, you don’t get looked into.

When I’m training combat on these accounts, I’m using no breaks. I’m talking I’m botting for 3-4+ days at a time. This is one example supporting my theory.

here’s another,

I used Czars perfect prayer from 1-99 on one of my accounts. Took about 3 days, but no ban. I kept that accounts for weeks as my main. Trained a bunch of more skills then got banned botting slayer. 
my theory as to why this one got banned: the slayer script goes to the GE and probably goes to some pretty heavily populated slayer spots. Someone probably chatted with me and reported me.

my last example:

I used Czar Perfect Fisher for a month, used breaks but I did the barbarian fish and cook. I don’t know how I didn’t get banned but I got 97 fish and 99 cooking from it. 
I think there is certain spots in the game that people just stopped caring about botting there because it’s been happening for so long. 

this leads me to believe that Jagex relies on reports then looks into the accounts. As long as you don’t get reported, you’re good or so my evidence leads me to believe. So I’ve been botting in 100% secluded areas or doing shit like cutting gems at the GE with a lot of people. Blend in or get as far away from people as possible. 

y’all have been botting way longer than me, what do you think?

You hit the nail on the head. Reports do have a significant impact on how fast you get banned and if you're botting in a hotspot (or an area that is populated) you're obviously more prone to reports. You can slip past the automated bot detection system that's in place quite easily if you know what you're doing however once you get reported things can change quite fast.

7 minutes ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

You hit the nail on the head. Reports do have a significant impact on how fast you get banned and if you're botting in a hotspot (or an area that is populated) you're obviously more prone to reports. You can slip past the automated bot detection system that's in place quite easily if you know what you're doing however once you get reported things can change quite fast.

Oh if I ever see in the chat “oh this dudes a bot” or anything like that insinuating they’re reporting me, I know the account is toast. I just can’t stand by and see my bots go 3-4 days non stop training combat on a FREE SCRIPT mind you. I’m using juggles script that comes with VIP for combat and it’s just days at a time no bans I really just can’t get behind the idea that they have automated detection 

2 minutes ago, Getgood2day said:

Oh if I ever see in the chat “oh this dudes a bot” or anything like that insinuating they’re reporting me, I know the account is toast. I just can’t stand by and see my bots go 3-4 days non stop training combat on a FREE SCRIPT mind you. I’m using juggles script that comes with VIP for combat and it’s just days at a time no bans I really just can’t get behind the idea that they have automated detection 

They do have automated detection :D it's not that good though. It's the reason why you can't bot tutorial island so easily or right away on a level 3.

Edited by 07ETHFarmer

4 minutes ago, Getgood2day said:

Okay, that’s fair. Do most of the premium scripts bypass the detection?

I hate the word premium it implies too much but I assume you mean paid? Really it really depends on the scripter, just because something is paid doesn't mean it's a well written script or has the capability to pass the anti detection system (tutorial island for example). So in terms of detection use your best judgement and check the reviews of the script you're interested in before you commit to the purchase. If a script just releases it's likely to have unforeseen bugs that need to be ironed out which might lead to a ban. If a scripter doesn't keep on top of bugs that could lead to a ban. So it depends. 

But my favorite script writers are Token, Khaleesi, ProjectPact and Fushigi. I attribute all of my botting success to their hard work. Cannot go wrong with their scripts.

3 minutes ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

I hate the word premium it implies too much but I assume you mean paid? Really it really depends on the scripter, just because something is paid doesn't mean it's a well written script or has the capability to pass the anti detection system (tutorial island for example). So in terms of detection use your best judgement and check the reviews of the script you're interested in before you commit to the purchase. If a script just releases it's likely to have unforeseen bugs that need to be ironed out which might lead to a ban. If a scripter doesn't keep on top of bugs that could lead to a ban. So it depends. 

But my favorite script writers are Token, Khaleesi, ProjectPact and Fushigi. I attribute all of my botting success to their hard work. Cannot go wrong with their scripts.

I like Khals scripts a lot I’m using it for 99 crafting rn I haven’t used any other ones you mentioned other than Token

11 minutes ago, Getgood2day said:

I like Khals scripts a lot I’m using it for 99 crafting rn I haven’t used any other ones you mentioned other than Token

Not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff but you can check out Fushigi's work through his website. He's got it linked in his signature @FushigiBot

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

i find craz scripts good got about 5 of his, wish i got more and didn't buy some other ones i got but never mind i know now

20 minutes ago, manko said:

i find craz scripts good got about 5 of his, wish i got more and didn't buy some other ones i got but never mind i know now

Haven't bought many of his scripts so I can't really vouch for his work but from what I've noticed he's very active in fixing bugs and some of his scripts support goldfarming which is unique.

1 hour ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Haven't bought many of his scripts so I can't really vouch for his work but from what I've noticed he's very active in fixing bugs and some of his scripts support goldfarming which is unique.

i reported a bug in one that you can no longer buy on in shop but he fixed it and still supports the script.

• Like 1