Mirror mode no longer viable?

JoyfulJerry

I posted in the help page trying to figure out how to get the bot working with the new jagex launcher B.S.  Someone told me that stealth option is the way to go now. Why is that? Why should i pay for VIP anymore if i dont need to use mirror anymore? what changed with the mirror mode? I could use some advice before i run the risk of botting my accounts. Please and Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, JoyfulJerry said:

I posted in the help page trying to figure out how to get the bot working with the new jagex launcher B.S.  Someone told me that stealth option is the way to go now. Why is that? Why should i pay for VIP anymore if i dont need to use mirror anymore? what changed with the mirror mode? I could use some advice before i run the risk of botting my accounts. Please and Thank you for your time.

Basically stealth is more up to date than mirror for some reason and is better than mirror right now and that's all you really need to know. 

Why pay for VIP? 

• Unlimited bots
  • No advertisements on the website and bot client
  • 10% discount on all premium script purchases

VIP is a no brainer to me if you're planning on running multiple accounts. 

Also regardless of running mirror or stealth mode you still run a risk of having your accounts banned, I'm sure you know this.

53 minutes ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Basically stealth is more up to date than mirror for some reason and is better than mirror right now and that's all you really need to know. 

Why pay for VIP? 

• Unlimited bots
  • No advertisements on the website and bot client
  • 10% discount on all premium script purchases

VIP is a no brainer to me if you're planning on running multiple accounts. 

Also regardless of running mirror or stealth mode you still run a risk of having your accounts banned, I'm sure you know this.

It's interesting that you say this. I made a couple new accounts to try and see what would happen on stealth and I didn't even get to bot for 30 minutes before it banned them. I was able to run mirror mode on one of my accounts and it lasted way longer than. The stealth client. 

25 minutes ago, JoyfulJerry said:

It's interesting that you say this. I made a couple new accounts to try and see what would happen on stealth and I didn't even get to bot for 30 minutes before it banned them. I was able to run mirror mode on one of my accounts and it lasted way longer than. The stealth client. 

You probably aren't clearing your cache. I'm running 52 bots atm.

22 minutes ago, JoyfulJerry said:

Its not as black and white as you make it seems. Did you run tut island in osbot? Typically you want to avoid that. Did you start botting instantly? Might want to avoid that or atleast run some quests first. there is a whole bunch of things that result in bans and it just depends on what you are doing to avoid the bans. The general consensus is that Mirror mode doesn't work well currently. I use stealth and it seems like a majority do currently. If you are running mirror mode and its working better for you than great, continue botting that way then. Its just trial and error to see what works and doesnt work and the game is constantly changing.

7 hours ago, JoyfulJerry said:

Didn't even know about clearing my cache what does that do?

When you log into a banned account & get banned that information is stored in a .dat file. I clear it when I get banned / log into banned accounts using Project's removal tool (full removal). 
The information stored in the .dat file can be used to link you to previous macroing bans as far as I know. Clearing my cache / .dat file is one of the reasons why I'm able to avoid bans so well. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 4/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, 07ETHFarmer said:

When you log into a banned account & get banned that information is stored in a .dat file. I clear it when I get banned / log into banned accounts using Project's removal tool (full removal). 
The information stored in the .dat file can be used to link you to previous macroing bans as far as I know. Clearing my cache / .dat file is one of the reasons why I'm able to avoid bans so well. 

Ran the program, deleted the .dat files and HOOOOOOOOOLy baby we are back in business. I'm just getting back into pc gaming and have never really been a forum surfer so trying to find things are a bit challenging for me but im still learning! I appreciate you for all the help so far. I made a new account and set it to run for increments of 15-35 minutes with a 9- 16 minute break window and its still going strong.

1 hour ago, JoyfulJerry said:

Ran the program, deleted the .dat files and HOOOOOOOOOLy baby we are back in business. I'm just getting back into pc gaming and have never really been a forum surfer so trying to find things are a bit challenging for me but im still learning! I appreciate you for all the help so far. I made a new account and set it to run for increments of 15-35 minutes with a 9- 16 minute break window and its still going strong.

Prime event just started which will make it impossible for you to create new accounts and bot them up btw. So you might want to look into buying prime accounts and suicide a method you like.

2 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Prime event just started which will make it impossible for you to create new accounts and bot them up btw. So you might want to look into buying prime accounts and suicide a method you like.

What do you mean prime event?  Should I link my account to an Amazon prime account? It's still going strong, up to 40s in 5 stats now.

45 minutes ago, JoyfulJerry said:

What do you mean prime event?  Should I link my account to an Amazon prime account? It's still going strong, up to 40s in 5 stats now.

The amazon prime offer for 7 days of membership, jagex tends to ban newer accounts very quickly during the event. Should you link your account? I wouldn't if you're botting on it and you're not trying to get banned. Main accounts / accounts that you play legitimately sure.