Slick Quester

Slick

On 7/2/2023 at 1:32 AM, osbotterz said:

None of the items its attempting to purchase will sell. script is lowballing everything, milk, pot of flour, wool cancels and attempts again at same price. 

Same thing here. 

Just an idea: maybe try setting the purchase price as the default GE price and attempt to buy. If it doesnt go through within 3 seconds, raise the offer by one or two (up arrow) increases.

TY! Great script otherwise!

• Heart 2

On 7/2/2023 at 6:32 AM, osbotterz said:

None of the items its attempting to purchase will sell. script is lowballing everything, milk, pot of flour, wool cancels and attempts again at same price. 

Do you mean the script cannot purchase the quest items? I will take a look into it

On 7/3/2023 at 8:45 PM, justAguy34 said:

Have you thought about adding a option where the bot doesn't buy the items of the GE and instead farms the items for Ironmen accounts? 

The script is not able to support ironmen accounts at the moment sorry but its a good suggestion let me think about it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for this script. Very nice of you to release this for free!

Some suggestions:

1: First it withdraws items it needs for the quest and then opens GE, buys the stuff it needs and collect it to bank then deposits everything and start withdrawing everything it needs all over again. It's a bit botlike

2: Buying items for each quest after completion, Maybe possible to buy items for all the quests in one go instead of walking to GE every time.

3: Using home teleport/teleports

Still great script overall!

Edited by Crazyjeffa
  • Heart 1

After running the sceript on several accounts i found some bugs.

1: Gets stuck after talking to the goblin of the goblin quest at the piece with the orange mail.

After finishing the dialogue myself the script picks up and everything goes good.

2: After finishing Vampire slayer you most likely get a Attack lv up and when this happens the script gets stuck. After pressing continue on the dialogue the script picks up again and goes further with other quests.

Gets stuck at ending vampire slayer doesnt go up and continue.png

stuck at orange mail.png

I have tried this script for some questpoints on an old account i had from a couple of years ago. 

It works, as it does quests and buys things from the G.E. but... the account i used it on has received a ban (mirrored mode).

I have no idea what happend and i only used this script on the account (ex hcim deranked).

I understand nothing is flawless so just reporting. Hope this helps.

On 9/5/2023 at 9:39 PM, Crazyjeffa said:

After running the sceript on several accounts i found some bugs.

1: Gets stuck after talking to the goblin of the goblin quest at the piece with the orange mail.

After finishing the dialogue myself the script picks up and everything goes good.

2: After finishing Vampire slayer you most likely get a Attack lv up and when this happens the script gets stuck. After pressing continue on the dialogue the script picks up again and goes further with other quests.

Gets stuck at ending vampire slayer doesnt go up and continue.png

stuck at orange mail.png

Thanks for the report, will take a look and fix in the next update

On 9/6/2023 at 8:54 PM, Buxez said:

I have tried this script for some questpoints on an old account i had from a couple of years ago. 

It works, as it does quests and buys things from the G.E. but... the account i used it on has received a ban (mirrored mode).

I have no idea what happend and i only used this script on the account (ex hcim deranked).

I understand nothing is flawless so just reporting. Hope this helps.

Sorry to hear that :( a bit bad luck perhaps

• 2 weeks later...