Suspicious Activity on Account

urnutzmyboot

Today my RS account was locked with the message "Due to suspicious activity on your account, your account has been locked". I can't imagine someone is trying to access my account or would even know my login (only place I've entered my details is in the OSBOT client). Could my account have been locked due to me using Osbot and Jagex detecting some sort of 3rd party client. Would it be a good idea to lay low and not bot on my account for a while?

I've had it happen with new proxies. I got a chunk of IPs and there was 1 in the list that was flagging whatever account logged in or was created on it.
I believe it happens if IP is changed around for a period between account creation and tutorial island. I could be wrong on that one, I just kind of made it practice to set my IP to that accounts IP when I'm making accounts.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, urnutzmyboot said:

Today my RS account was locked with the message "Due to suspicious activity on your account, your account has been locked". I can't imagine someone is trying to access my account or would even know my login (only place I've entered my details is in the OSBOT client). Could my account have been locked due to me using Osbot and Jagex detecting some sort of 3rd party client. Would it be a good idea to lay low and not bot on my account for a while?

happened to one of my accounts, changed what i was botting and after 40min of botting i got that same msg. just changed my password and keeped on botting.

• Like 1