"View New Content" Doesn't show last poster?

YoHoJo

The problem exists for all. There is a quite simple fix for this, usually just recaching the skins or other basic things. Only problem is it breaks a lot and to keep having to fix it would be a pain

Switching skins and back didn't help.

Deleting cookies sort of helped, I can see the first letter of the username for some topics ...

Hj7Yk4C.png

Once I logged in it was broken again.

It should be looked into and fixed, I don't think it's an inherent IPB error I visit other IPB forums which do it just fine. Does staff have any clue at all what is causing it?

Edit: Oh I assume recaching the skins etc. is something only staff can do?

Welp, just have the staff do it anytime they notice that it is broken, how often does it really break?

I'd enjoy if it were working, as I assume a lot of the community would too.

Edited by YoHoJo

The problem exists for all. There is a quite simple fix for this, usually just recaching the skins or other basic things. Only problem is it breaks a lot and to keep having to fix it would be a pain

Would be easier for a forum developer to fix this.. So 1 person could fix it for all the users, instead of every user trying to fix it themselves..