ePickpocket Free

Epod

On 9/23/2023 at 2:19 PM, Stocks said:

For any of the "it doesn't work" posts...

Please try the following first:

- a very simple path (test with a pick pocket location that is close to a bank - there is no "special" navigation logic with this script. It only utilizes whatever the default OSBot API provides for pathing. If you need a specialized case you'll likely need to utilize a paid script) 

- if a simple path doesn't work, post a screenshot of what you are entering, and a text based description of what you entered so I can recreate the issue. So far I have received no feedback with details that allowed me to recreate any issues. 

Alternatively, feel free to find me on discord. 

Havn't got this to work with anything. for example ardy Baker's stall. Used Item name Baker's stall, correct mouse position, and no food/banking. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Could you give some setups for bakers/stall army knights? I can't get it to do anything. Thanks!

Edited by liamspies

• 2 months later...

[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:04:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Source = [x=2654, y=3287, z=0], destinations = [[x=343, y=183, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:04:36 PM]: Terminating script ePickpocket [Free]...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:04:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Source = [x=2654, y=3287, z=0], destinations = [[x=343, y=183, z=0]];
[WARN][Bot #1][01/23 10:04:41 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

this hppens at ardy knights

• 2 months later...