Suicide botting

2slik4uplaya

Hey guys I had a couple questions in regards to suicide botting iron miners I made 2 accounts on my residential IP address.. I am using the f2p miner script currently on them mining iron ore just to get a fill for botting so far so good both are level 30+ mining I have been turning the bot on and off through the process and doing some clicking myself to make it seem more legit..I switched from my residential IP to a VPN and was wondering if  jagex would be able to tell that I am currently the one who is operating the account since switching to the VPN if I never log back into the account from my residential IP address it would seem the accounts were hijacked? 

My concern are that I play my main from my residential IP address and I'm trying to not raise any awareness to that IP address as I am buying gold on my main account so I can continue to play the game legitimately as well. Just curious as to if by me creating the bot accounts on the same IP address but then doing the botting on a VPN will save me or if I am running the risk regardless and maybe I shouldn't suicide bot while I am buying gold on my main account?