First time botter looking for advice

coloradomane

I have a 2k total main that I’ve played legit for years but I’m bored of the game and wanna bot on a separate account. My goals - 

1) - just wanna run one or two bot accounts to make gp that I can transfer to my main to have fun with 

2) - I wanna make a few bil a month, is this unrealistic? How hard would this be to accomplish 

3) - Absolute priority would be not getting my main banned 

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your responses! I have absolutely no idea where to start and I’d also like to get an idea of what kind of initial investment/budget would be required. Thank you!

5 hours ago, coloradomane said:

I have a 2k total main that I’ve played legit for years but I’m bored of the game and wanna bot on a separate account. My goals - 

1) - just wanna run one or two bot accounts to make gp that I can transfer to my main to have fun with 

2) - I wanna make a few bil a month, is this unrealistic? How hard would this be to accomplish 

3) - Absolute priority would be not getting my main banned 

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your responses! I have absolutely no idea where to start and I’d also like to get an idea of what kind of initial investment/budget would be required. Thank you!

Cool its not going to be easy to make a few bil with month assuming you are only running one or two accounts. You would need quite a few and a fair amount of time to learn how to bot in order to make that a reality. Best of luck and if you need any help feel free to pm me or respond here! :) 

Hi

As you must know, money making methods improve as the account does. It can take quite a lot of account building before the account has any options to start earning even 1m+ GP p/h. That being said, if you plan to only run 1-2 bots, it will take some pretty significant time investments into each bot account to get it to start earning. I have had success with my bots by switching the activities the bot does often, more specifically, I bot up all skills, and bot as many quests as I can, as well as do quests and other things manually - all while trying to use human like breaks and not running 24/7 of course. All of that is a lot of work and could definitely be worth the grind, but I would not expect to start earning 1b a month from only two accounts, at least not until those accounts are built up quite high.

Hope that helps at all, let me know if you have any follow up questions :) 

• 4 weeks later...

As others have said I think it'll probably take quite a bit of investment and a few more accounts to get to 1b a month, good goal to have though! It's like 33 mill per day, so by that point it would be a decent sized farm but the good news is the more bots you have, the cheaper each one is since your overheads are split over more bots 

Good luck! 

Also would try and keep your main out of things, quite risky to mule gold there. One idea would be to sell the gold for crypto, and then once you've accumulated enough use someone on here to buy the gold on your main?