Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Dude, you know there are other (and more profitable) money-making scripts out there that are a much less costly? Some with only a 1-time fee? I mean, I'm fine with buying this script for like 15-20 with a 2 or 3$ monthly fee. But for 10$ a month, I'd basically be paying for 2 VIP accounts at that point. I just think asking for an extra ten dollars a month for 1 script is a bit crazy, he'd also make a lot more money off of this script if it weren't so costly. Not bashing the guy or his script

It's pretty much priced according to the amount of work that goes into making and maintaining it.

I haven't really had many complaints about the price before, but if more people feel the same way, I may be open to change it. Maybe a poll is in order

• Like 1

Dude, you know there are other (and more profitable) money-making scripts out there that are a much less costly? Some with only a 1-time fee? I mean, I'm fine with buying this script for like 15-20 with a 2 or 3$ monthly fee. But for 10$ a month, I'd basically be paying for 2 VIP accounts at that point. I just think asking for an extra ten dollars a month for 1 script is a bit crazy, he'd also make a lot more money off of this script if it weren't so costly. Not bashing the guy or his script

I'm curious. What other script would you recommend for making some money?

Run the script for a day or 2 and get your moneys worth of gp. then the rest of the month is profit. 9.99 for a barrows script really isnt that bad. :boge:

• Like 1

It's pretty much priced according to the amount of work that goes into making and maintaining it.

I haven't really had many complaints about the price before, but if more people feel the same way, I may be open to change it. Maybe a poll is in order

If you do i suggest making the initial payment higher and lower the monthly fee but its got f all to do with me but I will say ive tried god knows how many different money making scripts and I have 2 favourites and this is one! Sure the price tag is high but as a computer noob even I can see the effort that went into this beauty, it plays barrows better than I can by hand and im only assuming but the fact your not constantly standing in the same position for hours on end which in my opinion is always a bonus while botting.

• Like 1

Script version 1.5.0

- Graphical redesign of settings interface
- Added support for Combat & Super combat potions
- Added support for Stamina & Super energy potions
- Added support for a secondary weapon for special attack
- Added a route using the arceuus barrows teleport
- Added an option for above route to teleport out of the tunnels
- Added mind runes to the loot priority option
- Using protect from melee for tunnel traversal is now optional
- Can now equip bolt racks to make space
- Now gets killcount in the room with lowest levelled enemies on route
- Fixed an issue with banking barrows loot also used in gear setups
- Fixed an issue with remembering where the tunnel is after emergency bank runs

The script now uses local image resources instead of online resources; if there are any issues with this transition, I will try to fix them ASAP when the update goes live.

Additionally, if there are any issues with resize-behavior with the new settings UI, please report that to me as well.

• Like 3