Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

One of the problems after trip end it teleports back picks up food and prayer pots but only 3 prayer pots when i set 10 in GUI?

Want to ask about how much chest could i do with 70 67 70    76 range 69 mage 43 prayer? and what gear would you suggest for around 3m?

Edited by Sobieski

Looking to buy this however I'm a max zerk, would this still be efficient? And what would be a good setup if I could?

Can easily do it as a zerk. Just use prayer gear and use protect prayers on all brothers. If you want to be tanky in the tunnels, use god rune armor (bandos runeplate for example), it gives some prayer bonus and tank stats. Slayer helm is good if you have it.

As for pray pots and food, you'll have to figure that out yourself. It's different for every account build.

Can easily do it as a zerk. Just use prayer gear and use protect prayers on all brothers. If you want to be tanky in the tunnels, use god rune armor (bandos runeplate for example), it gives some prayer bonus and tank stats. Slayer helm is good if you have it.

As for pray pots and food, you'll have to figure that out yourself. It's different for every account build.

May I ask why slayer helm? wouldn't Nezinot or w,e it's called be better?

One of the problems after trip end it teleports back picks up food and prayer pots but only 3 prayer pots when i set 10 in GUI?

Want to ask about how much chest could i do with 70 67 70 76 range 69 mage 43 prayer? and what gear would you suggest for around 3m?

you need to enter the amount of DOSES not the amount of potions, so for instance if you want to have 10 prayer potions you have to enter 40 (10* 4 doses). :) Edited by _Ace_
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)