Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

love the script! made a good 50m with it in under a week, 400+chests an no bans running 6-12hours a day so I musy say thankyou!

also was wondering if there is any chance on a holy wrench support? it gives a bigger prayer points bosst from p pots when u have it in inventory tongue.png

You should be able to use it just fine; tho it might not be organized optimally (Will be in an "Empty" defined slot, I reckon)

• Like 1

Hello guys!

I get a error stating : one or more settings are invalid, please check....''

do you know what to do about it?

I tried different thing and followed instructions above but nothing seems to help.. Please help me out asap

It can mean any of 3 things..

1. You haven't set up the equipment configurations for all enemies (brothers and tunnel creeps)

2. One or more number values are invalid and cannot be parsed as a number (eg. food count, kc count, etc.)

3. You're using one or more weapons of unknown weapon-class; tho this should be unlikely since I believe I have all weapon classes added.

It's probably the first; even tho the OP clearly states that you must set up the equipment for every enemy type doge.png

I know my chances might be slim but can I get a trial? I only have ghosts ahoy done and want to make sure i can set this up and have it running. I have bought other scripts after awesome trials such as Fruity'z NMZ.

Starting trial now

EDIT: Auth system seems to be down atm; but will add it as soon as it's up again.

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

@ frost When i start the script it just logs out ? Did the trial run out ? I only used it for about 30 minutes.

and when it was done after 2 chests it returned to clanwars refilled prayer but then it just logged out ? is this a script problem or did my trial run out .

Now i cant start the script anymore it just shows the forst barrows splash paint and logs me out

Edit: I dont get a splash now/ Settings wont even pop up now it just a blank java cup picture

Edited by plazplaya95

@ frost When i start the script it just logs out ? Did the trial run out ? I only used it for about 30 minutes.

and when it was done after 2 chests it returned to clanwars refilled prayer but then it just logged out ? is this a script problem or did my trial run out .

Now i cant start the script anymore it just shows the forst barrows splash paint and logs me out

Edit: I dont get a splash now/ Settings wont even pop up now it just a blank java cup picture

IDK what you did to make Java fk up; but the reason for logging out is always noted in the client console.

• Like 1

Working now was my fault i had a previously loaded setup preventing the script to run. How long does this trial last ?

Well, normally I would do 6 or 12 hours for users with such recent join dates; but since I wasn't able to add it right away (Auths were down) I set it to 24 hours instead.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)