I have 2 accounts with problems. With my first one, my phone got reset, I do not have the authenticator code to log in to verify my device.

xB7

#1 My phone got reset, I do not have the authenticator code to log in to verify my device. I can log into my ex's laptop but I can't find a way to disable it in game. It seems like I cant log in without authenticator now. Every time I go to support im just left jumping through hoops. I can log into my ex girlfriends laptop but it will be gone in the 30 days or whatever so I was wondering Is there a way to disable authenticator in game ? Or contact them with an issue like this ? Not able to log in without authenticator and don't have one so idk i've been working on it all week and can't figure it out.

#2 While doing all this messing around and looking for transaction IDs for my account, I realized that my old account ( which was perma banned ) was actually banned for macroing which I didnt ever do ? Then I find an email showing how it was changed, then my password not long after. So someone hacked my account and then used it for botting or "macroing". Is there a way to appeal this ban now that I can prove it was not me ? 

Edited by xB7
more info

• xB7 changed the title to I have 2 accounts with problems. With my first one, my phone got reset, I do not have the authenticator code to log in to verify my device.
On 6/18/2022 at 5:36 AM, Larsen said:

Every time I click the " I can't use my Authenticator to log in " It just sends me to the log in screen. Cannot get my emails either because it wasn't registered. I have the email for the account but no emails ever get sent to it. Is there any way I can log a support ticket ?