New to Botting how to start

Tunzol

Hello guys im new to Botting, I would like to start a bot with like 10 +- accounts. I've heard that you can use a VPN but it changes IP's (so when you make a tut island acc it more likely is getting banned if you switch ip's). Other thing I heard is when you buy a VPN you can get a dedicated IP (idk how this works and what this is). Can someone help this noob out to start Botting? I see you can also use a VPS, I don't know how that works aswell tho. Thanks!

Edited by GoldNL

Theres alot to go on and im fairly certain theres ample info on the osbot tutorials portion of the website so I would advise you to go there and check out posts dedicated not only to these topics but botting safety and account longevity which there is an abundance of info available on.

The things to consider;

vpns,vps,proxies

the best of the 3 would be VPS if you can afford, proxies are a good alternative. VPN no good. (anecdotal not factual)

Buy from a reputable place, issues with these services are that if the IP you are sold is flagged by jagex previously your entire farm is under scrutiny before you start botting.

I would advise you to start slowly, Find something you would like to bot thats profitable and find out the effort required to get accounts to the profitable method and go from there. If it is low/no requirements try to see how many your pc can handle before you invest in a vps/proxies. You do not want to outlay cash unnecessarily or before you require the necessary resources.

I am sure someone else will chime in with some more good info so keep an eye out and if you have any questions either tag me or pm me

• Like 1

19 hours ago, forumaccount said:

Theres alot to go on and im fairly certain theres ample info on the osbot tutorials portion of the website so I would advise you to go there and check out posts dedicated not only to these topics but botting safety and account longevity which there is an abundance of info available on.

The things to consider;

vpns,vps,proxies

the best of the 3 would be VPS if you can afford, proxies are a good alternative. VPN no good. (anecdotal not factual)

Buy from a reputable place, issues with these services are that if the IP you are sold is flagged by jagex previously your entire farm is under scrutiny before you start botting.

I would advise you to start slowly, Find something you would like to bot thats profitable and find out the effort required to get accounts to the profitable method and go from there. If it is low/no requirements try to see how many your pc can handle before you invest in a vps/proxies. You do not want to outlay cash unnecessarily or before you require the necessary resources.

I am sure someone else will chime in with some more good info so keep an eye out and if you have any questions either tag me or pm me

Thanks man for the information!

In my opinion don't bother with F2P, go straight to members. From my experience F2P bots get absolutely decimated, where as I've yet to have a single Member acc get banned yet and I bot pretty risky amounts that I'm certain would be banned on F2P.

As someone else said Mirror Mode is a "requirement" as well tbh. 

8 minutes ago, GoldNL said:

Im trying with a vps I guess that’s better if you run 1 or 2 but if you go bigger you should use proxies?

depends on your hardware you intend to bot on. if its capable of handling the amount of clients you require, proxifier and proxies would be the ticket. If your hardware is the limiting factor this is where a VPS would be beneficial.

1 hour ago, forumaccount said:

depends on your hardware you intend to bot on. if its capable of handling the amount of clients you require, proxifier and proxies would be the ticket. If your hardware is the limiting factor this is where a VPS would be beneficial.

I don’t have a good pc tbh laggy with 3 clients open so vps would be the case then I suppose

It sounds like you're limited by computing power/resources in terms of creating a sustainable bot farm. Nonetheless, here's some tips!

A few things you'll wanna know:

OSbot SDN = the official script repository for OSbot. Every free/paid official script can be found here. If you're logged into OSbot website, you can add scripts and they will automatically appear in your OSbot client [as soon as you refresh the script list within the client].

Mirror mode = mirrors actions on the official OSRS client, which means you'll need both OSbot and the old school runescape client open. Therefore, it's more CPU intensive than stealth injection, but generally considered safer. 

Stealth mode = injects code into the game client itself. Runs within OSbot client, less CPU intensive. Riskier than mirror mode.

I'd avoid VPN in general, but maybe others will disagree. You can use proxies, VPS, or VMs.  Info about all of those can be found on these forums. Many scripters and community members can help there as well. 

General tips:

F2P is riskier than P2P for a number of reasons.

Botting tutorial island may increase ban rates. 

Take breaks.

Think like a human player... would they grind unicorn horns for 13 hrs straight? Probably not, so you shouldn't either. 

Put some clothes on your bots.

don't be afraid to experiment!

**edit: you can use "cpu saver" or whatever its called, it can be found in the osbot client settings somewhere. Might help with the resource constraint. 

Best of luck out there friend. :)

-Dan

Edited by droidel

On 4/29/2022 at 7:02 AM, droidel said:

It sounds like you're limited by computing power/resources in terms of creating a sustainable bot farm. Nonetheless, here's some tips!

A few things you'll wanna know:

OSbot SDN = the official script repository for OSbot. Every free/paid official script can be found here. If you're logged into OSbot website, you can add scripts and they will automatically appear in your OSbot client [as soon as you refresh the script list within the client].

Mirror mode = mirrors actions on the official OSRS client, which means you'll need both OSbot and the old school runescape client open. Therefore, it's more CPU intensive than stealth injection, but generally considered safer. 

Stealth mode = injects code into the game client itself. Runs within OSbot client, less CPU intensive. Riskier than mirror mode.

I'd avoid VPN in general, but maybe others will disagree. You can use proxies, VPS, or VMs.  Info about all of those can be found on these forums. Many scripters and community members can help there as well. 

General tips:

F2P is riskier than P2P for a number of reasons.

Botting tutorial island may increase ban rates. 

Take breaks.

Think like a human player... would they grind unicorn horns for 13 hrs straight? Probably not, so you shouldn't either. 

Put some clothes on your bots.

don't be afraid to experiment!

**edit: you can use "cpu saver" or whatever its called, it can be found in the osbot client settings somewhere. Might help with the resource constraint. 

Best of luck out there friend. :)

-Dan

Thanks for the message man, put some clothes on your bots does that work??? Sound possible haha but its funny haha, I make my own handmade tut accounts on the same ip that I bot on so there is less risk to get banned