Running the client in full screen (re-sizable mode).

Herpalerps

Talking about specific reasons why or technical difficulties involved in why the client isn't made for re-sizable mode too. Being able to zoom way out would be incredible for the bot to be able to use a wide area without moving the camera all around, which most people including me would consider that a non human-like action. Understandably it would use more PC resources, but I got plenty to spare for good ol' OSRS. There's probably an obvious reason why and I'm just too hopeful to see itย ๐Ÿ˜€

I think resizeable works in stealth injection mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the client needs to be equal or smaller than a specific size in order for the mirror (reflection) bot to be able to hook. More than X size doesn't work but if you match the bot client's dimensions, it does hook up even in resizeable mode. Not sure if scripts would work well this way, though, as some of the scripts might use widgets that might otherwise not exist in the resizeable client.

Edited by FushigiBot

23 hours ago, Herpalerps said:

Talking about specific reasons why or technical difficulties involved in why the client isn't made for re-sizable mode too. Being able to zoom way out would be incredible for the bot to be able to use a wide area without moving the camera all around, which most people including me would consider that a non human-like action. Understandably it would use more PC resources, but I got plenty to spare for good ol' OSRS. There's probably an obvious reason why and I'm just too hopeful to see itย ๐Ÿ˜€

Zoom movement doesn't really affect whether you are considered a human or not. A lot of people in game even on resizable tend to move their camera quite frequently for better angles. You will likely see no reduction in bans at least imo. You can also lock the camera as it is zoomed out for some scripts in order to allow for the wider range of area that the bot can interact with if you want!

On 4/21/2022 at 9:20 PM, natever said:

Zoom movement doesn't really affect whether you are considered a human or not. A lot of people in game even on resizable tend to move their camera quite frequently for better angles. You will likely see no reduction in bans at least imo. You can also lock the camera as it is zoomed out for some scripts in order to allow for the wider range of area that the bot can interact with if you want!

You must be right about people moving their cameras a lot cause I notice some scripts have options just for camera movement. I was only saying that I myself don't use camera movement much when playing so if my script is moving it like crazy it would just give them another way to detect a difference in behaviors (which I know their bot detection system has to include). I just get spoiled by runelite's super zoom out plugin lol, but you still made a great point!ย ๐Ÿ˜

On 4/21/2022 at 7:45 PM, FushigiBot said:

I think resizeable works in stealth injection mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the client needs to be equal or smaller than a specific size in order for the mirror (reflection) bot to be able to hook. More than X size doesn't work but if you match the bot client's dimensions, it does hook up even in resizeable mode. Not sure if scripts would work well this way, though, as some of the scripts might use widgets that might otherwise not exist in the resizeable client.

The practical use is minimal I guess but would be a huge advantage in some cases I would think. Thanks for your input! :D

On 4/22/2022 at 11:09 PM, Herpalerps said:

You must be right about people moving their cameras a lot cause I notice some scripts have options just for camera movement. I was only saying that I myself don't use camera movement much when playing so if my script is moving it like crazy it would just give them another way to detect a difference in behaviors (which I know their bot detection system has to include). I just get spoiled by runelite's super zoom out plugin lol, but you still made a great point!ย ๐Ÿ˜

The practical use is minimal I guess but would be a huge advantage in some cases I would think. Thanks for your input! :D

Ah got you even when I use Runelite I usually just have the default plugins active so I rotate the camera around a lot if I'm being completely honest lol :)!

• Like 1