Would you rather? Forum Game

Popular

um... Marry Kate upton and millionaire, that was really easy XD

Would you rather be a robot that knew everything in the world (can't taste, smell, feel, have emotions, and whatever else robots can't do) or be a homeless man with no chance of every being anything else.

Before I answer this, as a robot, would I have a conscience?  Do I make my own decisions and have my own thoughts? Or do I just carry out a bunch of pre-determined commands and sequences?

Would you rather be a robot that knew everything in the world (can't taste, smell, feel, have emotions, and whatever else robots can't do) or be a homeless man with no chance of every being anything else.

A robot that knew everything in the world.

Would you rather, give $2000 or receive $100

Receive $100. I am a greedy pig.

Would you rather hit a button that has a 100% chance to give you $10 million or hit a button that gives you 33% chance for $1 billion?

Edited by Zappa

Receive $100. I am a greedy pig.

Would you rather hit a button that has a 100% chance to give you $10 million or hit a button that gives you 33% chance for $1 billion?

I would take the $10 million :D Would you rather be horse or a dog. xD

• 2 weeks later...

have my toes skinned so that they heal.

Would you rather drink a cup full of diarrhea or have sex with your parents?

diarrhea. no incest wacko.png

would you rather have acid poured on your face or ecstasy planted on you that you were caught with?

acid burns would kill me...ecstasy depending how much lol if im in jail for life just kill me

would you rather be rich (talking billions) and hated to the point you cant be seen in public or broke but everybody loved you 

Be rich obviously. Buy all that RSGP yo.

Would you rather fuck your mother and get the video posted publicly OR suck your dad's dick till he cums blood.

So nasty haha.

My mom, easy one.

Would you rather jump out of a plane with no parachute, or cut yourself to the point that you are skinned and all you see is raw meat and bone Everywhere!

Be rich obviously. Buy all that RSGP yo.

Would you rather fuck your mother and get the video posted publicly OR suck your dad's dick till he cums blood.

So nasty haha.

My mom, easy one.

Would you rather jump out of a plane with no parachute, or cut yourself to the point that you are skinned and all you see is raw meat and bone Everywhere!

jump out of a plane.

would you rather go on a date with a tranny, or find out shes a tranny after the date?