BETA v1.7.44

Laz

(" I am working on a Pest Control bot   I cant test cause Osbot not working :P")    

*Is there a Pest Control Bot out for free or SDn ?* beacause If so I wont work on it more then what I allready did*

(" so far it get in the boat  but dont attack npc smile.png") the last time I test it !!

if (I)Finish my Pest Control bot); It goign to be 100% free SO I am looking foward to finish IT  :3

Edited by ownervs

.Previously I had Java 7 Update 7, and everything were working fine until two days ago, when my OSBOT suddenly closed whenever I was trying to withdraw some items from my bank, today with the new update my result were that I couldn't even run the RS window inside the client, I've now updated my Java to Java 7 Update 40, and the client runs perfectly, but as soon as I log-in and move/click ANYWHERE inside the RS window, my FPS will drop to 0-3 making me unable to do anything. I hope you find a solution for this ASAP or at least can recommend a java and JRE version, using JRE 7U3

.Previously I had Java 7 Update 7, and everything were working fine until two days ago, when my OSBOT suddenly closed whenever I was trying to withdraw some items from my bank, today with the new update my result were that I couldn't even run the RS window inside the client, I've now updated my Java to Java 7 Update 40, and the client runs perfectly, but as soon as I log-in and move/click ANYWHERE inside the RS window, my FPS will drop to 0-3 making me unable to do anything. I hope you find a solution for this ASAP or at least can recommend a java and JRE version, using JRE 7U3

You had some bad luck my friend, the bot wasn't working properly 2 days ago and now it doesn't work due to a recent update. Have a little patience and you'll be botting like before in no time.

Edit: Fixed a typo

Edited by Chazler