Abra False worker details+low end scam

MinerSpark

Reason for report: Failure to complete worker details+low end scam (in my opinion)

Disputed member:

Thread Link:

Explanation: Member offered me a private job to do a 70-99 Agility where there was no soild payment amount set without OSBOT message to confirm it.
Doing the job over the next day I checked his rates for gp/xp which lead and showed some alarm bells displaying a heavy Variation in payment about from his own calculation bot as displayed in his discord (300m from his numbers and his bot promoted 1.3b), on his invite link on his Thread link, When i confronted the user he refused to be transparent about payment info and attempted to threaten me with a bad review if i did not continue doing the service/job under partial agreement.
I Also belive the member was being quite agressive over text for no vaild reason.
I Do belive he added the 100m extra payment as some budget cover up for the true payment amount to not feel bad about underpaying a worker/Scamming a worker.
The job has been cancelled due to
arrogance of the service provider since.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/U8ObE4w

Discord chat export from an open source program using discord API: [HIDDEN]

If you require any more Evidence please ask.

User has now left neutral feedback for offically unagreed work https://osbot.org/forum/profile/108122-minerspark/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

u should be lucky im not reporting u for bad trading practices lool

i also dont wanna waste much time here so ill keep it short

I Build up my server to charge these prices (it wasnt even 1b or more btw) 

i give him the order in private and we agree on timeframe/price etc

he starts working on the acc and getting exp (was happy with 400m payment) and than next day hes upset cos i got more lol 

and than says im scamming him 

buddy ur not on contract ur clueless and i was too nice giving 400, i have someone now for 350 :) 

The feedback is 100% valid <3 

4 hours ago, AbraWorkShop said:

u should be lucky im not reporting u for bad trading practices lool

i also dont wanna waste much time here so ill keep it short

I Build up my server to charge these prices (it wasnt even 1b or more btw) 

i give him the order in private and we agree on timeframe/price etc

he starts working on the acc and getting exp (was happy with 400m payment) and than next day hes upset cos i got more lol 

and than says im scamming him 

buddy ur not on contract ur clueless and i was too nice giving 400, i have someone now for 350 :) 

The feedback is 100% valid <3 

You just confirmed I'm not on contract, Which confirms I never offically accepted or started any job by you which you have supposidly forged feedback on my profile for.

Thanks for confirming that you outsourced without granted permission.
From looking deeper into OSBot also you apper to be using another account possible ban evading? (This account also displays neutral feedback about outsourcing workers vai 3rd partys illegally.)

Also being abusive/ slight harassment in OSBot direct messages calling me a "big idiot" that "should be happy i have only got neutral feedback."

^Admin has my permissions to investage my Direct messages between the user to discover the truth.

2nd profile link.

Edited by MinerSpark
Adding details about OSBot direct messages.
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

You just confirmed I'm not on contract, Which confirms I never offically accepted or started any job by you which you have supposidly forged feedback on my profile for.

Thanks for confirming that you outsourced without granted permission.
From looking deeper into OSBot also you apper to be using another account possible ban evading? (This account also displays neutral feedback about outsourcing workers vai 3rd partys illegally.)

Also being abusive/ slight harassment in OSBot direct messages calling me a "big idiot" that "should be happy i have only got neutral feedback."

^Admin has my permissions to investage my Direct messages between the user to discover the truth.

2nd profile link.

Yup, but i wouldn't purchase a $100 rank on a ''new account'' if it wasnt allowed by  maldesto ;P

also you definitly agreed, since we had a timeframe, price tag and service details explained 
+ you were literally working on the account training agility, no one works without a price bud.

About the outsourcing part....

please go buy a brain somewhere online :D 

HERE IS THE CLEAR AGREEMENT

AGAIN I CAN CHOOSE WHAT I PAY THE WORKER, AND THE CUSTOMER CHOOSES WHAT HE PAYS ME IN THE TICKET SYSTEM ( this user in question wasnt even a day in my server ) 

It was a CLEAR private order, and all i have to do is let my customer know that its done via private, which was done in this case.... i dont know how u can say such things @Malcolm but i hope its cause he has mislead you into thinking he is a worker of mine, or even has the right of 75% of the order.

1. when i hire workers, i let them read my worker rules ( he hasnt even seen my worker contract / rules ) 

2. it was a clear agreement, payment for service (which i can decide cos its my fokin service m8!!! ) 

http://prntscr.com/uelbk1 - i state my price from the start, notice the ''yo'' aka the start of a new convo. 

http://prntscr.com/uelbxt - more proof of price agreement, again i can charge my customers what i want, and i can pay the worker in private what i want. 

http://prntscr.com/uelcau - more proof that hes upset after finding out im profiting on it too, knowing he already agreed on the price/timeframe. 

( i was super busy at the time, only reason why i was a bit offensive at the time, but im not in the wrong here)

http://prntscr.com/uelctv - was on phone, just wanted a clear answer, the kid was thinking after he ''found out'' i was making more gold too LOL 

sorry for being offensive btw @MinerSpark but when i'm busy thats how i am :D ty for the big timewaste and best of luck <3 

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

The way that I read these DM's would make me be lead to believe that 300M was my cut of the order based on the percentages stated on your hiring thread.

It is fair to say that if the order was for 1.3B that @MinerSpark should have been getting paid 75% of that and he has clearly raised a concern based on this.

You also neglected to provide what you charged the customer for the service that was started. Please provide the agreement between you and the customer so proper payment can be distributed based on the percentage of work completed.

''The way that I read these DM's would make me be lead to believe that 300M was my cut of the order based on the percentages stated on your hiring thread.''

300M was the payment for the service + 100m for livestreaming the service, very clear brother.

''It is fair to say that if the order was for 1.3B that @MinerSpark should have been getting paid 75% of that and he has clearly raised a concern based on this.''

1. the order wasnt 1.3b or even 1b (and it doesnt matter what the order total is, its done in my shop........)

2. its not fair to give someone 75% payment that 

2.1. Didnt deposit / Didnt see worker rules/rank rules 

2.2.  is not a osrs worker, hence why its done via PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

** ALSO I CAN DECIDE WHAT I PAY, I DONT HAVE TO GIVE 75% TO HIM, HE IS FORCING 75% WHILE HE IS NOT A OFFICIAL WORKER YET, AND THATS WHY THIS ORDER IS DONE IN PRIVATE, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO MAKE MY OWN PRICE,
Do you understand this sir?  @Malcolm else please lets have another mod on this brother <3 

''You also neglected to provide what you charged the customer for the service that was started. Please provide the agreement between you and the customer so proper payment can be distributed based on the percentage of work completed.''

I actually dont need to provide this anymore, since the order is already cancelled. and someone else is working on this order for less than him, while knowing what im charging, and knowing that i build up this for myself to charge.

You cant go working at mcdonalds on day 1 and expect manager salary either, get it? @Malcolm

I DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO PAY IN PRIVATE, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN PRIVATE 300M + 100M FOR STREAMING. 

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@MinerSpark please provide evidence of the % of work completed on this job.

@AbraWorkShop If you refuse to provide evidence of how much you charged the customer you will be banned for shady business practices/scamming workers.

@Maldesto Can you pretty please take a look at this? i feel like @Malcolm is a bit too defensive here.

i am willing to pay ( even tho he didnt stick to the agreement) 

Just let me know the amount of levels done or exp, i will price check it, and than put a 75% worker payment on it, just because @malcolm is forcing it.

Know that i do not agree with all of this,, and malcolm ofc being dummy but yh if u dont know u dont know iguess 

• Mald 1