123 CB| 1727 total|TOB related name & pet| Original owner|230qp

Grimstone

Hey I am selling my main because my iron man is getting very near.

I am the original and only owner of this account.
Has all the difficult quests done: song of the elves, dragon slayer 2, monkey madness II, etc.
Has beaver and tob pet.
Has a tob related name that a few people tried to buy already.
No active offenses.

U0daceR.png

PoLpxI1.png

of8XAIr.png

Edited by Grimstone

51 minutes ago, bamf skiller said:

hmm end-game, probably could get 275-300$ for it

25 minutes ago, Upgrade Acc said:

Around 300$ for sure, but highly influenced in how trusted u are. Since i think customers becomes picky with this kind of high lvl acc. Good luck :)

I see, ty guys. Btw do you know how can I post in the account forum? It doesn't let me.

And does the account name being tob related add some value to it? Like 5 or 6 people had told me in game "wow how much did that name cost you?" or stuff like that when it was actually available lol.

59 minutes ago, Grimstone said:

I see, ty guys. Btw do you know how can I post in the account forum? It doesn't let me.

And does the account name being tob related add some value to it? Like 5 or 6 people had told me in game "wow how much did that name cost you?" or stuff like that when it was actually available lol.

Yes, actually the name could add more value to ur account, maybe u could try to sell it together or also u can check ur name value with the name buyers and sell them if the offer is too good :D

About the account section i had read that u should have at least 100 post in the forum to post there

10 minutes ago, Upgrade Acc said:

Yes, actually the name could add more value to ur account, maybe u could try to sell it together or also u can check ur name value with the name buyers and sell them if the offer is too good :D

About the account section i had read that u should have at least 100 post in the forum to post there

Damn I don't actually use osbot so got nothing to post about lol. Tyvm!