✨Lucky Charm's Discord is Hiring! 400+ Discord members✨ ✅Firecapers/Minigames/Questers/Skillers/Account Builders/✅

luckycharm

⚔️Lucky Charm Services is Hiring!⚔️

We are hiring  Firecapers(also no overhead)/Infernal Capers/Minigamers/Skillers/Questers/Account Builders/Pvmers for all services (green means hiring red = not hiring)

Firecapers/Infernal capers/Minigamers/Skiller/Questers/Pvmers:
We are looking for efficient workers that are highly communicative on discord and play a lot each day 6-8h+
There is no limit at LuckyCharm Services, if you are working efficiently and can take multiple jobs the pay you are getting will be fantastic (close to a regular job)
There is also room to grow, if you are doing well as a worker you can build your way up to becoming a manager.
If you would like to work for me by doing services (Firecapes/ Minigames/Powerlevelling/Questing) A deposit would be required of 200m. This deposit is fully refundable when deciding to leave. You can open a ticket in our discord to apply as a worker!

Account Builders
No deposit is required. You would build accounts for me for scratch.
Accounts that i am looking for:
- Barrows gloves + lunar diplomacy 50 attack 42 defence 15 prayer (90 str + 90 ranged)
- Mithril Gloves + Horror from the deep + animal magnetism + monkey madness 1 + lost city + desert treasure 50 attack 1 defence 15 prayer (90 str + 90 ranged + 55 mage)
- HCIM Accounts 99 firemaking/70 agility/83 hunter/
-Zulrah accounts 80 ranged 80 mage 70 defence 50 prayer regicide + horror from the deep + animal magnetism or (85 ranged 85 mage)
- Maxed stakers (99/99/99/99)
- And way more

Contact me
you can open a ticket and apply through our discord server
Or contact me personally:
My discord: LuckyCharm#7749
Unique Discord ID: 591228198071566337

Terms of service
1. You'll work at an 80-20% profit (80% goes to you as worker).
2. You are allowed to work for service providers only if you mention this and this is agreed upon with @OWNER
3. You must have clean reputation on Sythe and other forums.
4. You will never accept payments as a worker, if you do you will be banned without a chance of receiving your deposit back.
5. Be able to communicate with customers in fluent English.
6. If you're going to be inactive give notice to the owners.
7. You must give notice to the owner 7 days before leaving and finish all your orders before getting your full deposit back.
8. You must play on RuneLite and have all screenshots for skills/quests activated. If you cannot provide screenshots and something happends we have the right to reimburse customer with your deposit and this can result in you being fired
9. You must pay 100-200m in deposit for safety reasons.
10. If a customers account gets banned (and you are responsible) i will report you on sythe, and you will not be paid. This might also lead to a loss of the deposit which i will use to compensate the customer.
11. You must fully understand our #terms-of-service & #rules Breaking the rules will lead to getting fired.
12. You're not allowed to leak information from inside the discord(ticket que, chats between the team, ect).
13. We are searching for people that can provide 6-8 hours of working on the accounts a day.
14. All the damages from accidentally adding additional level(combat mainly) will be paid from workers deposit and until worker repays the deposit he wont be able to do any more orders.(edited)
15. The account information of the service will be provided directly by the customer through a PM this is never done through our ticket system. After the customer has given their details in a PM write this down in paper and ask the customer to delete this message. You may never share this information with other workers or other people. This will result in deposit being lost.
16. You are required to have 2 factor authentication for both discord and sythe.
17. Breaking the rules such as stealing, scamming, putting additional levels, consistant complaints about losing wealth from customers accounts will lead to ban from our services without a chance to receive deposit back
18. You are not allowed to work for other service providers or start your own service, unless this is specifically allowed.
19. You must always ask about the customers total wealth on the account, if this is above 50m you cannot proceed to work on the ticket. Customer will need to remove the wealth unless this is found okay by @OWNER or Manager
20. Breaking any of the rules of the Terms of Service might lead to a (partial) loss of your deposit.

lucky1.gif
lucky2.gif
lucky.gif

Edited by luckycharm