Account Selling Mass

skiller1678

Hey, so I want to start selling accounts, I want to train them up to a good high combat stats via NMZ. I was thinking of doing 3-8 accounts at the same time. I was wondering, although If I sell these accounts and the person who buys them logs into them, won't the account get banned straight way as it's associated with another IP? Any tips also from starting an account selling business.

6 minutes ago, skiller1678 said:

Hey, so I want to start selling accounts, I want to train them up to a good high combat stats via NMZ. I was thinking of doing 3-8 accounts at the same time. I was wondering, although If I sell these accounts and the person who buys them logs into them, won't the account get banned straight way as it's associated with another IP? Any tips also from starting an account selling business.

Yeah 70/70/70's go for about 20-30M each. 

99/99/99's are about 175-200M each.

Best way would be to probably start selling 70/70/70's at 20-25M each and then going from there.

9 minutes ago, skiller1678 said:

In regards to selling them and then getting banned, I believe after you've made them, you should rest them for a few days. Don't go selling them straight away as it'll flag them. 

Also, use US proxies as that seems a little more realistic because you'll most likely be selling to people from the US.

6 minutes ago, Supamen said:

In regards to selling them and then getting banned, I believe after you've made them, you should rest them for a few days. Don't go selling them straight away as it'll flag them. 

Also, use US proxies as that seems a little more realistic because you'll most likely be selling to people from the US.

Hey, so I was thinking of potentially hand training them @ NMZ, so If I wasn't botting on them would I still need proxies in order to sell them?

43 minutes ago, skiller1678 said:

Hey, so I was thinking of potentially hand training them @ NMZ, so If I wasn't botting on them would I still need proxies in order to sell them?

I would to be safe personally. If jagex finds out you are rwt, i.e., they can start chain banning all of your accounts which won't be fun. especially if you are hand training. Just my take though :)

On 6/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, skiller1678 said:

Maybe locked, not sure about banned