Progamerz Abyss Runecrafter

progamerz

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

sweet, you're great thanks mane.

can you make it click faster, after jumping over the wilderness gap? takes a second to click on the mini map but overall great script.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

can you make it click faster, after jumping over the wilderness gap? takes a second to click on the mini map but overall great script.

also i just got stuck in the abbyss and it was clicking to a position non sense didnt try to get the obstacle in the abyss

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Will see what I can do about that.

41 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

also i just got stuck in the abbyss and it was clicking to a position non sense didnt try to get the obstacle in the abyss

It would be nice to provide the logger, GUI Options and letting me know what the status was shown in paint. Since I ran it yesterday for around 2 hours and kept running until it ran out of essence cause seems it won't be easy to replicate.

Edited by progamerz

3 hours ago, progamerz said:

Will see what I can do about that.

It would be nice to provide the logger, GUI Options and letting me know what the status was shown in paint. Since I ran it yesterday for around 2 hours and kept running until it ran out of essence cause seems it won't be easy to replicate.

yeah it gets stuck in the abyss sometimes, but no errors show up in the log, sometimes after entering the obstacle, my character would stand still trying to click the rune atlar to go in, also when teleporting into the abyss sometimes it just stands, I'm baby sitting it so i help it out. got a 3 hour log so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

yeah it gets stuck in the abyss sometimes, but no errors show up in the log, sometimes after entering the obstacle, my character would stand still trying to click the rune atlar to go in, also when teleporting into the abyss sometimes it just stands, I'm baby sitting it so i help it out. got a 3 hour log so far.

also, for some reason after creating death runes after like 3 hours it stood still in the altar lol. please perfection this script.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gnasher said:

also, for some reason after creating death runes after like 3 hours it stood still in the altar lol. please perfection this script.

19 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Going to try running it and replicating and will let you know.

EDIT: Pushed v1.072, which got rid of extra delays the script was having.

Edited by progamerz

• 4 weeks later...

Me again!  A couple things, bot had issues filling up pouches so I ran without them.  Also had a few issues clicking on the bank depending on where the camera was/player interference.  

Lastly, botting on my main as I could care less for the game, resulted in a 1 day ban.  Haven't used any other scripts besides this, only ran it for 2 hours.  

Better luck next time I guess :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skoke said:

Me again!  A couple things, bot had issues filling up pouches so I ran without them.  Also had a few issues clicking on the bank depending on where the camera was/player interference.  

Lastly, botting on my main as I could care less for the game, resulted in a 1 day ban.  Haven't used any other scripts besides this, only ran it for 2 hours.  

Better luck next time I guess :D

I wouldn't recommend botting runecrafting on your main account because it's already high ban rate, as for filling pouches/opening bank I will be checking it out today, thanks for letting me know