3 Questions for about gold farming

Count me in

have 3 questions for someone whos somewhat experienced botting- gold farming:

1) is there a higher chance of lock/ban without verifying emails.  

2) is there a higher chance of lock/ban using data center proxy vs residential proxy, and if so, how do I know the difference when purchasing?  

3) when the account receives " it appears your account may have been stolen " - does that indicate it is a "flagged IP", or bad proxy? or is that synonymous with a banned( disabled ) account?

thanks in advance

1. I really doubt verifying e-mails decreases the chance of lock/ban. Most (legit) players don't verify e-mails anyway.

2. More important question there is, if your proxy provider's proxies IPs are flagged. If they are, you will get ban anyway. Residental proxy just helps hiding, that you are actually using the proxy. There are some behaviours, that are much harder to detect, than on datacenter proxy.

3. It can mean (from my experience), that you either created account on different IP (different country), than the IP you logged in, or as you said - your proxy/proxy provider might be flagged (this happens a lot on Virmach eg.. You can however still unlock your account from account settings and it looks, like lock itself doesn't affect your "bot score". I runned a few "unlocked" bots for a long  period of time alive.

Edited by azuresuN

14 minutes ago, azuresuN said:

1. I really doubt verifying e-mails decreases the chance of lock/ban. Most (legit) players don't verify e-mails anyway.

2. More important question there is, if your proxy provider's proxies IPs are flagged. If they are, you will get ban anyway. Residental proxy just helps hiding, that you are actually using the proxy. There are some behaviours, that are much harder to detect, than on datacenter proxy.

3. It can mean (from my experience), that you either created account on different IP (different country), than the IP you logged in, or as you said - your proxy/proxy provider might be flagged (this happens a lot on Virmach eg.. You can however still unlock your account from account settings and it looks, like lock itself doesn't affect your "bot score". I runned a few "unlocked" bots for a long  period of time alive.

Thanks for the responses!

2) How do I know based on proxy provider if I'm getting residential IP's or data center, do you recommend a provider that does residential?

3) Ok, i had registered it/played it on same IP.  When you say " your proxy provider might be flagged " what would indicate to jagex that the account may be stolen, if its the same IP and a new account?  Wouldn't that only happen if an account switches to another IP( they perceive that as someone just hacked a player, and logged in on a different IP )

2.) Well, you have sites, like https://whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check. If they will track, that you are using proxy, then it's almost certain, that you are not running Residental proxy.

3.) From my experience they locks account when you are running through flagged proxy provider's proxies. They cannot say, that you are botting just by using the proxy, but they can catch certain subnets, that are used by common flagged botting proxies => lock happens.