Jueix's Firemaker (Sends discord updates)

Jueix

Introduction

Decided to make my own Firemaking script that supports multiple locations and after completing a certain type of log check the bank and does the rest of the logs in the bank if enabled. 

Features

Multiple Locations - Supports, Grand Exchange, Varrock West, Varrok East and Falador east to light logs.
Logs - Currently lights, Normal logs, Oak logs, Willow logs, Maple logs, Yew logs and Magic logs.
Progressive mode - After using all logs in the bank the script checks the bank for different logs if enabled. For example if you are lighting willows and run out and the bank contains normal logs it will light them. If you are lighting willow's and run out it will light maples, It lights the lowest firemaking item first so if you have maples in bank and normal logs it will light normal logs after running out of willows before the maple. 
Discord Updates (New) - You can now create a webhook in your discord server and copy the link URL into the GUI to send updates to a discord server, this will be added slowly into all scripts I release from now on which I have the source code for (Know longer have source code for potato script and aerial fisher). 

new-gui.png

discord-updates.png
V2.png
Planned Features

More Locations - More locations to light at depending on feed back.
Wintertod - Support to go and do wintertod at level 50 firemaking. 

UIM Support - Support for UIM's to use noted log's on the bankers to light fires.

Screen shots

Bot-progress-Jueix-s-firemaker-GE.png

Bot-Progress-Jueix-s-firemaker-VE.png

Bot-progress-Jueix-s-firemaker-VW.png

Bot-Progress-Jueix-s-firemaker-FE.png
free image host

Progress Reports

User Jueix

Hour-plus-proggie.png
Bugs

Grand Exchange - Sometimes it will get stuck behind a Grand Exchange Pillar due to the pathing method I used (This should be fixed but sometimes still happens don't know why).

Report a bug format: 
Log: (If Logged)
Description:

Download
Sadly I won't be adding the source code with this script due to wanting it on SDN one day, Though the SDN Verison will be free. 

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o42pyqojpd259hq/firemaker.jar/file

Edited by Jueix
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, magetrip said:

amazing, it was time for a  good fm script. at least untill lvl 50 for wintertodt .. but nice job man.

will try it out later.

Thanks. 

Updated - Added better checks for paths, how many logs you have burned, levels and rewrite some code to hopefully make the script detect if the player is stuck in a position such as GE pillar and can't light fires and a code to check if they are stuck at the other locations also. (Haven't ran into issues yet, managed to bot 80 fire making on a fresh level 3 straight from tutorial island in f2p since writing this yesterday with out bans).

Edited by Jueix