Random exiting on CLI mode

roflcupcake

Hi there,

I have recently been working on a tutorial island script and I have got it to a place where I am happy with it running in GUI mode using local script. I am now running the script using the -allow nointerface option and -script arguments from the command line and everything appeared to be working correctly. I am getting logs in the output that indicate that my script is running successfully as I output when I complete an action for example.

However at random intervals the bot seemingly just quits out of nowhere and I receive a message that says "Bot exited with code : 0". It doesn't seem to be script related as if I simply just relaunch the bot with the same args, it logs back in fine and continues where it left off, only to disconnect/exit again after another minute or so.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

EDIT: So oddly enough, after upgrading to VIP the issue no longer occurs. I am wondering if somehow I had an orphan bot process somewhere that counted as a bot so it was kicking me off since I was on more than 1 instance at a time?

Edited by roflcupcake