Help new to botting and trade requirements

STiTurbo

5 hours ago, charlie101 said:

can trade over in wildy using multiple accounts and multiple items. i.e rune scim x20 rune 2h x 20 rune plate x 20 on multiple accounts to one mule

Sir pugger exposed this the other day, another interesting idea, i was training on monks in f2p the other day and there were at least 2 accounts every world, all "def pures", so they were afking 40 def essentially free splashing..... not sure if they were bots as alot would talk back, but an interesting place to bypass the 20hours 

5 hours ago, kylebu said:

Sir pugger exposed this the other day, another interesting idea, i was training on monks in f2p the other day and there were at least 2 accounts every world, all "def pures", so they were afking 40 def essentially free splashing..... not sure if they were bots as alot would talk back, but an interesting place to bypass the 20hours 

Yeah, I've been experimenting with defense pures to overcome the 20 hrs. It's been great. You got to train 1-10 defense for black armour on seagulls first or you'll be destroyed by the monks.

Well i get past the requirements within 20 hours game play fully if you time it correct, or do the leveling first and find out remaining time left and keep your account logged in, remember your on a botting site so use bots to your advantage.. 

i made a script which basically "keeps you logged in" and i just sign back in when the account logs out, or 5 minutes before it kicks you from the game, i log out manually all though could be scripted in, ive also figured out a way you can also keep a bot going for several 24+ hours without logging out, im quiet tempted to test it out and based on how everyone says accounts are manually banned it should take awhile, maybe do on friday "so they're off" because the account will simply be banned come monday hands down from being logged in for days on end... 

but simply this script keeps you logged in, just hang out somewhere, maybe hidden, maybe in the open...your not gaining exp or gp and a click once every ~4.5 minutes or so, and minimal input of information is actually going on with this account.. 20 hours / 6 = 3 log in + 2 hours remain.. you can log 1 more hour sitting around... once you completed 19 hours, go do 2 quests (romeo + goblin) theyre 5 qp each obtaining you 10 qp in literally 10 minutes (energy potions help 3-4 depending your path and efficiency, i spend about 50k or less per account when said and done.)  the remaining GP spend it on raw food to get to ~30 cooking, there are ways to make this cheaper or free like skilling fishing and cooking and woodcutting at the same time and either way you do Dorics quest for a quick 1-10 mining (9 levels free for just some ore and stuff) 

when it comes to it, i do tutorial island by hand, on the bot, run items to bank, hide for 19 hours, quest, skill which is 1-issh hours of game play (usually ending at 92 or 93 free total levels/ 100 total level) and the total legit time is about 2 hours per account, 18 hours standing with a bot to keep you logged in. ..you might want to try doing the skilling stuff to pass these levels, however it can work botting the levels to 100 total, it also risks banning depending what your botting. so the easist way to get all your accounts past requirements so far i found without obtaining a ban has been do it all legit, and it seems so far i was able to get away with standing still with a bot keeping you logged in, as well as i have had accounts pass 100 total level with using a bot, i think it ultimately comes down to WHAT SKILL and WHERE you do it... combat seems to be the easiest and cooking is just quick anyways if you did by hand... woodcut to lvl 10 and firemake with the logs you cut. honestly the levels come quick.. usually done within 1ish hours and you could do quests that give you free levels usually they take 4 minutes each if you do the easy quick ones that dont require alot of running around.  if you get the idea, its pretty quick because you can do 2 accounts per day actually without issues. (so far that i have dealt with building a farm of accounts)...however i did just recieve bans on 2 of the accounts because i was doing powermining trying to see if can do the requirements just straight boting so dont have to play other than tutorial island, as i can rip threw it faster than a bot even could. i think it was a high ban rate spot and skill, i should have waited to see the results from my test account which i was being greedy and straight used it on my farm accounts i was going to work on this week and didnt wanna wait until this morning to see the results from the test account and this resulted in 3 accounts being perm banned..

your preetty much also best off to make accounts (preferably not spending gp on them) once accounts are made, you get it past the 20 hours /trade requirements and if your not banned by now you should have something on the account GP wise even if its 100k from woodcutting, fishing, mining or whatever you do, combat and collecting/banking or whatever it is then hopefully youll have some stats to make the GP/Hour thats reasonable for the time you spend setting up the account unless you got to bot and it didnt ban and getting all the wealth drop traded over before its banned. which you should be able to get a good solid day or 2 maybe more of botting from 1 account... 2 hours actual play + 18 hours bot standing + 12 hours suicide botting to make money at 36,000gp per hour thats 430K for 12 hours of botting per account, if you go longer great, if you make more great. point is for 2 hours actual game play or the 1-2 days of botting... rest is press play for a script and come back hours later, sense the gold is mostly for your main accounts + the botting you do thats about 15+K per hour actual gp you made from the account just off a 36k per hour money making method for 12 hours, there could be more money made like i said while your doing the 20 hour time limit and again assuming your not banned by the end of it all then you can suicide bot for the time for sure until you banned but easily trading in ge / drop trade anything anywhere to anyone.

sorry this was long but i hope you got the point, i was trying to get it kinda detailed and give you ideas to make whatever your goal is easier passing these limits (example i use mine just for buying f2p items and not bot on them at all) if you wanna make account to bot gp for you then at least you might have some idea and you can maybe find it easier to get $ traded without using wilderness / def pures / and pretty much these days anyways, its almost pointless to bot for exp... its basically bot farm, make as much as you can as quick as you can before your banned..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DontGetBanned said:

Well i get past the requirements within 20 hours game play fully if you time it correct, or do the leveling first and find out remaining time left and keep your account logged in, remember your on a botting site so use bots to your advantage.. 

i made a script which basically "keeps you logged in" and i just sign back in when the account logs out, or 5 minutes before it kicks you from the game, i log out manually all though could be scripted in, ive also figured out a way you can also keep a bot going for several 24+ hours without logging out, im quiet tempted to test it out and based on how everyone says accounts are manually banned it should take awhile, maybe do on friday "so they're off" because the account will simply be banned come monday hands down from being logged in for days on end... 

but simply this script keeps you logged in, just hang out somewhere, maybe hidden, maybe in the open...your not gaining exp or gp and a click once every ~4.5 minutes or so, and minimal input of information is actually going on with this account.. 20 hours / 6 = 3 log in + 2 hours remain.. you can log 1 more hour sitting around... once you completed 19 hours, go do 2 quests (romeo + goblin) theyre 5 qp each obtaining you 10 qp in literally 10 minutes (energy potions help 3-4 depending your path and efficiency, i spend about 50k or less per account when said and done.)  the remaining GP spend it on raw food to get to ~30 cooking, there are ways to make this cheaper or free like skilling fishing and cooking and woodcutting at the same time and either way you do Dorics quest for a quick 1-10 mining (9 levels free for just some ore and stuff) 

when it comes to it, i do tutorial island by hand, on the bot, run items to bank, hide for 19 hours, quest, skill which is 1-issh hours of game play (usually ending at 92 or 93 free total levels/ 100 total level) and the total legit time is about 2 hours per account, 18 hours standing with a bot to keep you logged in. ..you might want to try doing the skilling stuff to pass these levels, however it can work botting the levels to 100 total, it also risks banning depending what your botting. so the easist way to get all your accounts past requirements so far i found without obtaining a ban has been do it all legit, and it seems so far i was able to get away with standing still with a bot keeping you logged in, as well as i have had accounts pass 100 total level with using a bot, i think it ultimately comes down to WHAT SKILL and WHERE you do it... combat seems to be the easiest and cooking is just quick anyways if you did by hand... woodcut to lvl 10 and firemake with the logs you cut. honestly the levels come quick.. usually done within 1ish hours and you could do quests that give you free levels usually they take 4 minutes each if you do the easy quick ones that dont require alot of running around.  if you get the idea, its pretty quick because you can do 2 accounts per day actually without issues. (so far that i have dealt with building a farm of accounts)...however i did just recieve bans on 2 of the accounts because i was doing powermining trying to see if can do the requirements just straight boting so dont have to play other than tutorial island, as i can rip threw it faster than a bot even could. i think it was a high ban rate spot and skill, i should have waited to see the results from my test account which i was being greedy and straight used it on my farm accounts i was going to work on this week and didnt wanna wait until this morning to see the results from the test account and this resulted in 3 accounts being perm banned..

your preetty much also best off to make accounts (preferably not spending gp on them) once accounts are made, you get it past the 20 hours /trade requirements and if your not banned by now you should have something on the account GP wise even if its 100k from woodcutting, fishing, mining or whatever you do, combat and collecting/banking or whatever it is then hopefully youll have some stats to make the GP/Hour thats reasonable for the time you spend setting up the account unless you got to bot and it didnt ban and getting all the wealth drop traded over before its banned. which you should be able to get a good solid day or 2 maybe more of botting from 1 account... 2 hours actual play + 18 hours bot standing + 12 hours suicide botting to make money at 36,000gp per hour thats 430K for 12 hours of botting per account, if you go longer great, if you make more great. point is for 2 hours actual game play or the 1-2 days of botting... rest is press play for a script and come back hours later, sense the gold is mostly for your main accounts + the botting you do thats about 15+K per hour actual gp you made from the account just off a 36k per hour money making method for 12 hours, there could be more money made like i said while your doing the 20 hour time limit and again assuming your not banned by the end of it all then you can suicide bot for the time for sure until you banned but easily trading in ge / drop trade anything anywhere to anyone.

sorry this was long but i hope you got the point, i was trying to get it kinda detailed and give you ideas to make whatever your goal is easier passing these limits (example i use mine just for buying f2p items and not bot on them at all) if you wanna make account to bot gp for you then at least you might have some idea and you can maybe find it easier to get $ traded without using wilderness / def pures / and pretty much these days anyways, its almost pointless to bot for exp... its basically bot farm, make as much as you can as quick as you can before your banned..

I;m looking for a script that doesnt log me out, sounds good, any idea how to make one ?