❗ ❄️ ❄️❄️ ❄️SlicedGold ♚ Questing/Powerleveling/Firecape/Infernal/minigames ❗ ⚡

Slicedgold

Please contact me from skype: Slicecsgo

Or via forum PM!

The ordering process will be through a discord server all prices are mentioned there!

TOS

1.All orders will be done by hand by our staff
2.Payments must be full upfront to our staff.
3.When ordering the service, you agree that you will remove not required wealth. Upon failure to remove (unless given a valid reason) myself and my workers are not responsible for any loss of anything due to us not knowing if you have removed it.
4.Any bans/mutes to the account(s) while doing services are not our responsibility.
5.During the service, please do not login the account, after that the service is done be sure to change the account password immediately.
6.If there is a reason why the service cannot be completed such as a ban, you will only be refunded up to the amount of services not completed. We are not taken liable for any bans, and will will not be compensating any wealth or account losses
7.The TOS are automatically agreed upon by placing an order to use our services.
8.We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this includes if service takes too long by double the time.
9.Service will be done by workers and if they are unable to complete the order, I have the right to outsource this order.
10.Once job has been started no refunds will not be possible.

Edited by Slicedgold

On 4/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Slicedgold said:

TOS

1.All orders will be done by hand by our staff
2.Payments must be full upfront to our staff.
3.When ordering the service, you agree that you will remove not required wealth. Upon failure to remove (unless given a valid reason) myself and my workers are not responsible for any loss of anything due to us not knowing if you have removed it.
4.Any bans/mutes to the account(s) while doing services are not our responsibility.
5.During the service, please do not login the account, after that the service is done be sure to change the account password immediately.
6.If there is a reason why the service cannot be completed such as a ban, you will only be refunded up to the amount of services not completed. We are not taken liable for any bans, and will will not be compensating any wealth or account losses
7.The TOS are automatically agreed upon by placing an order to use our services.
8.We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this includes if service takes too long by double the time.
9.Service will be done by workers and if they are unable to complete the order, I have the right to outsource this order.
10.Once job has been started no refunds will not be possible.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Please note global OSBot T.O.S always apply in addition to this one. And personal T.O.S can be declared obsolete at a moderators discretion.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...